It's been a week or so, since Hinata started to skip practice and school. No one knows where he went. No one dared to ask, his name were never mentioned in the club like it was a curse to say it. Everyone still doesn't have any clue that Hinata is a girl except for the two girl managers Kiyoko and Yachi and also Takeda and Keishin. Nevertheless, Takeda and Keishin didn't want to intervine they want them to figured things out on their own and learn from their own mistakes. But, still guiding them to what they think is right. Keishin also told Takeda to let them know the answer if ever they asked, if not let them find out for themselves. Cause Keishin knew Shouyou and his brother. And that he felt sad and betrayed at just what happened to the club members.

Days went by and it's finally summer. The month of June has arrived. Pushing away all the memories of the cherry blossoms subtly flowery scent and sweet calm breeze of a new beginning. Spring is over and Hinata still hasn't returned. Tsukishima effortlessly blocked Tanaka's spike. Another point goes to Tsukishima's team. Kageyama was starting to get pissed by Tsukishima's blocking and Yamaguchi's jump float serve. He was thinking if Hinata was here, surely they would win against any opponents with their quick attack. And thinking of him not with his side makes him more pissed off. More over the weather isn't helping him at all.

"Kageyama, focus on the game!!" Sugawara shouted. It's the second time that the third year setter warned him or more like bring him back to his senses. And all he can do is nod in return. The second set was soon finished with a score of 18-25. Tsukishima's team won. While, Kageyama just clicked his tongue as he clenched his fist tightly. "Asahi-san please spike the ball faster next time" kageyama sternly said at Asahi who was drinking water from his bottle. Asahi flinched in fear while he just simply nodded as he silently answered 'yes' at Kageyama's frowning face. Noya who heard the setter look at Kageyama fiercely and covered Asahi though his body though it's barely covering him. "Eh? Looks like the king of the court is back, still egocentric as ever" Tsukishima snickered at the raven haired setter. Yamaguchi just hold Tsukki's wrist signaling him to stop because talking at a time like this might put him to a real danger. Kageyama immediately apologized and bowed down to Asahi for his rudeness after Daichi glared at him, while whispering short lectures he can only hear. And as usual, Asahi just nervously laugh and scratch the back of his head saying 'its fine' and 'You've been through a lot lately' over and over again.

The gym suddenly starts to cool off somehow as the air outside came inside through the door. Turns out someone had opened the gym door letting the carefree, blistering, and hazy air inside. And the gym floor shimmered in the sun's glorious rays.
It was opened by a man whose less than five and a half foot tall, has curly black hair and dark piercing grey eyes. Emitting a very cold and dark aura. Much darker than Kageyama and Daichi's angry mode; even put together. Everyone went silent after seeing him. They can't believe that Tenma Udai, Karasuno's Little Giant was now breathing the same air as them.

No one can even find the right words to say. Seems like even their voice just vanished into thin air. What is he doing here? Is he really the tiny giant? What a shame, Hinata's not here. They all thought but quickly forget about it like that never happened at all. There was a thick fog of darkness coming from the short guy. Keishin was the first one to snapped it off, "Tenma? How nice for you to visit. Where's Hinata?" he asked. Usual words came out of Keishin's mouth but are totally unusual for the whole team to hear. Hinata? Hinata and Tenma knew each other? Since when? All of them wants to ask a question but choose to stay quiet and listen hoping for a little information to slip through. While also wondering what's he doing here in Karasuno.

Everyone of them was waiting for him to speak. Even Tsukishima who doesn't seem to even care at all wants to hear Tenma speak. "He's fine, Keishin. I'm just here to gather some of her files so she can transfer" he boringly answered which is what Keishin is used to. Wait.. She? Who is he referring to, her sister? Who is her sister? Those are the other additional questions that kept on disturbing the calmness of a river. But they can't ask a question. They just can't. The next thing was just plain disturbing and an awful silence. Tenma just stood there in front of them. He smiled giving it a much more awkward silence. Then and there, he suddenly laugh. Filling the entire gym with his sudden outburst of laughter. It lasted for five seconds then he stop. His presence felt uncomfortable, he maybe laughing but looking through his eyes and examine it, it is not even smiling more like its emitting blood lust or some sort close to that. That some of them think that he's kinda crazy. A real mischievous devil in high school till this very day. Silence were suddenly interrupted. "So, this is her team mates huh?" Tenma mockingly said out loud. His piercing dark grey eyes sharply looked at the teams' eyes that made them shiver in constant fear of looking back at him. They fear that if they looked at those eyes longer it would eventually read them much more like an open book and then eat their whole souls alive. What is his problem? Did we do something wrong? Many questions kept on piling up on the team.

"Tenma, I know you too well and you know that and if you're plan is to transfer her then I think it's for the best," Keishin said, interrupting the silence once more. Impatiently they all wait for him to answer. Tenma look at Keishin and Takeda at his right side ignoring the team, the teacher was curious to why is he here, not the rude kind of way. Mentally, he sighed. He wants to make it fast cause he felt too nauseous while breathing the same air as the bastards he used to call his sister's second family.

Then his voice is the only noise that can be heard inside the gym." To make it straight, Hinata is quitting volleyball, keishin. She won't be playing here even if she begged me to, I still won't let her. Like you said Keishin you know me better" he said seriously. Questions are filled in the team's head again. Wondering, No way, Hinata is a guy, right?, Hinata is a... girl? How does he know that he's quitting, is hinata the one he's referring to as his sister? Tenma glance at them whose still quiet expecting tenma to explain further. Afraid to ask and not been able to have an answer like before.

Tenma took another glance, his eyes are dark and mysterious. Making the whole team panic in confusion. "Why do you know Hinata, little giant? I- I mean Tenma senpai" tanaka asked who finally found the courage and the voice to speak on his supposedly senpai as he gulped thickly. Mostly all of them already knew the answer cause it's too obvious already but they needed reassurance. They are blind crows who got hit by a small dirt in both of their eyes. Daichi and the team thanked tanaka silently for this one. Tenma closed his eyes and sigh as he started to walk outside leaving them dumbfounded. Midway he stopped, "How lame" he said teasingly. Kageyama flinched at his voice and on what he said. He looked at Tenma's  back and saw not Tenma but Hinata. It's so familiar almost the same, like Hinata.

Everyone thought that he was finished and ready to leave the gym but then again.."Hinata you say? Pfft. Hahahahahaha" he laughed once again and continue to walk towards the gym door. Leaving the crows in utter silence and extreme migraines that are full of confusions and endless questions about him. Before he left he said something that made them more confused and somehow guilty of what they did.

"She isn't a poisonous flower. Sho is just a simple, elegant and a bright kind of flower. And I am his poison. You let him go and suffer all by herself despite the fact that she desperately pleaded to me for the first time back then to let her stay here and be with her second family. He let me go to Tokyo, hoping that her so called family won't do anything bad to her. Even if she's so afraid to be figured out that she's a girl, she still pursued her dream to stay and play on the same team, representing the same school, and play the same sport his brother loved. I warned you crows, If you ever see MY sister please just let her and act as a stranger. Cause the pain you've triggered is enough."

************

Somehow I managed to finish another chapter. Writing without any pf my folder guides is hell. Now I'm dealing with my short term memory problems. No worries. I'm going to finish the story.

Yes, Tenma Udai is Hinata Shoyo's oniichan. The reason why it turned out to be like this is at the rest of the chapters. Maybe you'll find out soon about their family's history.

Thanks again for reading!!

EDITED