Arc 4: A Chance Meeting

Start from the beginning

She had been restless for days now as she was the one in charged of making things as orderly as possible. With just a small fragment of Chaos' power it would automatically destroy the majority of human life. Those countless days were spent by taking every innocent life away from the main fire as possible.

"There must be a reason on why he had left." Her thoughts were interrupted. There was an encouragement for her to turned around, to which she did and came face to face with him, whom was her friend for a very long time.

This certain friend, named Yuu, was a tall handsome young man around the same age as her. He would often keep a slight haughty, poker face expression on his face. He had a platinum blonde hair, with dark gray eyebrows, and lastly he had this golden eyes with bold lower lashes.

"Everytime He leaves for something, there's always a reason behind it." He explained, He had growned accustom to the latter's habits. It was just him and the rest trying to guess the real truth.

Miyuki took a deep breath as she turned her gaze away, giving a blunt expression. She appreciated the reassurance but nothing can be done if all of them would be just standing here and not taking action.

"So if there really is reason, why do you think he left just like that?" She then asked, giving a silence to take charge again.

She didn't mean anything about having to lose her faith in him. She was just concerned. Even though, Kami was powerful enough to take on Chaos, she still wanted to protect him, because that was and always be her duty until the end.

At the same time, there was a sudden strong violent earthquake that struck the whole capital, reaching the area that they're currently in right now.

The tremor was so strong that the rest were forced to hold on the large pillars supporting the roof. It lasted for more than twenty seconds before a loud massive roar was heard all over.

The roar itself was terrifying enough that it caused automatic shivers and it totally raised the fear on everyone.

The roar was enough to wake up someone from a deep dream.

(PRESENT DAY)

Miyuki opened her eyes wide as she jolted up from her desk

Miyuki opened her eyes wide as she jolted up from her desk. She was breathing heavily in and out, trying to catch her breath. She was caught in her dreams again for the hundreth time in this particular week.

Realizing that nothing significant had really happened around her at this time, she gave a sigh in relief and shook her head.