Happy Birthday Part 2

Taylor

I parked my car outside the mansion and let Hannah, Corin and Keith out of the car. Hannah was a tiger with her face painted. Corin was a fairy and Keith was a hunter. They looked up at the mansion in awe.

"It's huge" said Keith

"Do you think I could do this when I get older?" asked Hannah

"Of course"

I felt a tugging on my dress. I looked down. It was Corin.

I crouched down to her level. She was very tiny for her age, but it made her look that more adorable.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Is this a castle?"

"No, it's just a really big house"

"Oh, but what if it was? Would that make you make a princess?"

"I guess. But if I'm a princess then you would be too"

"Really?"

I nodded. "Come on, let's go find Mom and Dad" I took her little hand in mine and made my way inside followed by the others.

When you walk in the door, you see people everywhere. On the stairs, on couches, almost every inch of the had people. I took them to where the rest of the younger kids were and went to find my parents. They were talking to Uncle LoZo near the bar.

"Hey you guys"

"There she is" my uncle said. He looked almost exactly like my dad. Only difference is his hair was cut somewhat lower, he had a mustache instead of a beard and a little taller. He was 3 years older than my dad.

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Hi Uncle"

"Sweetie, you look beautiful" said my mother.

"Thank you"

"Happy birthday princess" said my dad

I hugged him too.

"And speaking of princess, here"

My mom took a box off the counter. Inside was a pretty tiara. I looked at her skeptically.

"Won't this be a little much?"

"Nonsense" she took it out carefully placed it on my head.

I pushed it into place. "Thanks mom. Have you seen the girls?"

"Yes they're over by the DJ"

I said goodbye to them and went looking for my friends. I didn't have to look long, I saw a figure in a bright pink dress and white heels bouncing around. It was Angel. Jeez, this girl loves pink. Next to her I saw Brittany wearing an ocean blue dress with a green belt and black heels, and Nae-Nae was wearing a purple dress with black heels with a purple flower in her hair.

Brittany was the first to see me.

"Whoa" she said causing the others to turn around.

"Damn, who you dressing up for?" asked Nae-Nae

I had on a dark red dress with a black second layer layer underneath. It had a black midsection and black bows around the bottom. It a small lining of lace at the very top and spaghetti straps. I also had black patterned tights and black my hair it slightly up and hung down my back in curls with a black flower at the side along with the tiara my mother gave me. As for accessories, I had on a simple silver rose bracelet, black flower earrings and a red and black choker with a crystal jewel in the middle. And finally I had on heavy eyeliner and mascara that made my eyes even more eerie and my lips a bright red.