Welcome Home!

Hey everyone! It took me a while to finish this. More like 2 days! Between school and my homework and my other stories, I got kind of sidetracked but here it is. I already have plans for future chapters and hopefully get them done soon. Mindless Behavior is friggin awesome, just saying. Enjoy :)

Taylor

I can't wait to see everyone. I've missed them so much. And I finally get my own room back. I live in the attic of my house, it's really cool in there because it's super wide. I have one area with my bed, a wall and then I have an area similar to a living room with a TV, couches and and a couple chairs and space for my desk and equipment. While I've been away, I took up classes to become a DJ. It's amazing and I'm ridiculously good at it. I played at the school dances and even got credit for it.

It's 7 in the morning. I was asleep for a lot of the ride. Staring out the window of the train, I think about what I'm gonna do first. Hang out with my family. Eat everything in the house. Redecorate my room. Go shopping. See what friends I still have over here.........Speaking of friends, Jacob. Or Princeton. I knew he had major talent but I never thought he'd do something like this. Mindless Behavior. Hmmm, when I first heard about them I checked them out, but once I saw him, I almost DIED. I couldn't believe it. My Jacob on TV, although he was in that Gym Class Heroes- Cupid's Chokehold video.

(If you didn't already know, GOOGLE IT, WATCH IT!!!!!!!! He looks so adorable :)!!!!)

I haven't spoken to him in such a long time and I've really missed him. My uncle LoZo (Lorenzo) is part off their management team and he tells me different things about what they're doing and stuff like that. Hopefully I'll get to see him, but since they're musicians and everything, I don't think that'll happen very soon.

We just pulled into the station and everyone begins to gather their luggage. I have two bigs ones, my record case (for DJing) and my backpack. One of the people with luggage carts came around and helped me with my luggage. "Do you need a cab, miss?"

"No thank you, I being picked up at the entrance"

He nodded and began rolling the cart in that direction. I remembered when I was leaving to go to school 5 years ago. I was scared and excited at the same time. I was scared because I've never been without my family before but excited because I've never left California and was curious to see what New York was like.

Getting close to the entrance I could see my mother searching for me. My mother was from India. Her name is Padma. I inherited some of her looks, actually I look a lot like her when she was younger. Long black hair, lightly tanned complexion, same body type although I'm a little more toned because I dance. I was beyond happy, so much I felt like I was about to cry.

"MOM" I yelled as I ran to her. Her beautiful smile appeared on my face as she rushed to meet me. I ran right into her arms for a hug. She held onto me tight and didn't let go for a while. Eventually she pulled back a little to get a look at me. "My sweet girl" she said with her accent. I've always loved that about her. Even though she came here when she while she was in college she never lost it.

"Mom, I've missed you so much. I have a lot to tell you."

'Of course you do. But first let's get you and your things home. The luggage cart man followed us outside to the car where my father, Ernesto, was waiting by. I left my mothers side and sped over to him. He picked me up and spun me around. Once my feet touched the ground he hugged me properly. "There's my girl".

"Hi Dad"

I had to look up at my dad, he's pretty tall. I'm 5'7, so right now I'm up to his chest. He's black and Hispanic. I get my height from because I'm taller than my mom, I think she's 5'1 or something like that. He has curly hair that's low and a beard.