Radio Interviews, Meet & Greets and Hotels - Pt 2

We were in the van driving to the radio station. Me and the guys were pretty excited because we always have fun at these kinds of interviews.  It was around 12 when we got there. Kenneth, Tay and all of us went inside. The staff greeted us and we went into a little green room waiting to go on.

30 mins later....

We’re all crowded around the table, sitting in front of mics.

“Welcome back, it’s Big Easy coming at you from 96.5 FM. And here we go, this is what all you young ladies have been waiting for. Mindless Behavior is in the building”

“Hey everyone” we all said

“It’s nice to see you guys. What’s going on with you guys?”

“Well we’re beginning our tour here in Washington. We have two CD signings today” said Roc

“Where can Team Mindless find you guys?”

“Downtown in “The Downtown Beat” and on the East Side in “High Level Sound”. We’ll be downtown around 2:30 then we hit the East Side around 5” said Ray

“I expect the streets to be flooded”

“Yeah. And we also have our show 2 days from now” I said

“Do you guys have plans for anything in between now and the show?”

“We just plan on relaxing, having fun. The tour just started and it’s already been a blast”

“Now, I know you get asked this all the time but things can change. How are things with the ladies? Any girlfriends or crushes?”

“No girlfriends. Crushes? I think somebody has one, I’m not gonna say any names....(cough) Princeton (cough)” said Roc

The studio erupted in laughter.

“Princeton?”

“Hmm?”

“Is that true?”

“Possibly but I’m not getting into it”

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to get her into anything. And I don’t want to scare her off, we’re in a good place right now”

“I get that. Is she famous?”

“No”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Taylor get up and walk towards the door with her phone next to her ear.

“Is she cute?”

I chuckled. “She’s beautiful”

Taylor

I got up and walked outside the office. Since the boys were preoccupied I figured I’d call the girls and let them know what happened.

I called Nae-Nae since I knew she’d have her phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey”

“Girl, it’s about time. We’ve been waiting forever. Hold on” I could hear her yelling for Angel and Brit.

“You’re on speaker”

“JADE SPILL” Angel yelled

I walked to an empty hallway and sat on a bench.

“First of all, don’t be yelling all up in my ear”

“I’m sorry. I just really want to know”

“We all want to know” I heard Brittany say

“Sshhh. Anyways here’s what happened”

I told them about everything that went down from when I got on the tour bus, all the way to this morning at the hotel.