Just Us

Here it is. Once again it's really long but it has some good stuff in it. I'm really anxious for you guys too find out the future conflict between Princeton and Taylor, it's funny but at the same time very bad for their relationship. Or is it?

From what you read in the last chapter, the dream was cut short. But don't worry, there will be some coming up eventually. Also I would like to point out something that I didn't make clear in the previous chapters. Right now Jacob and the rest of MB just turned 15. Taylor is 16 but is turning 17.

Recap: Taylor was dreaming about Jacob and right when they were about to kiss, she woke up.

Taylor

I woke up from my dream. The sun was shining into the little room. I looked over at Jacob, he was still sleeping. That was the best and most detailed one yet. I need a shower.

Without making any noise I left the small space. Digging through my closet I picked out my black Evanescense hoodie, a blue tank top to wear underneath it, black denim shorts, and a pair of Converse.

In the bathroom, I turned on the shower and started taking off my clothes and took my hair out of the bun to wash it. When I let the braid out the hair fell to right above my butt. It's shiny and midnight black. One halloween when I was at the boarding school, I was dressed as the girl from the Grudge and won a prize for best costume.

Example of how long it is at the side. Just in case you don't know, it's a horror movie about a Japanese woman who was murdered by her deranged husband, stuffed into a bag and put in the attic. And he also killed their son by drowning him while he was taking a bath. And once you go looking for her, she won't stop until your dead or missing. (To this day it still freaks me out ): )

I spent 20 mins showering and washing my hair and another 20 mins drying it. I flat ironed it straight and combed my bangs over both my eyes. I finished dressing and exited the bathroom but right when I opened the door, Jacob's hand was in mid air about to knock.

"Oh hey" he said

"Hey, do you need the bathroom?" I said

"Yeah"

I moved out of the way and turned to face him. Once again he was staring at me. "Yes?"

"Your hair"

"What about it?"

"It's ridiculously long"

"So? Does it look bad?"

"No not at all. It looks perfect" he said while brushing my bangs away from my eyes. "But you shouldn't hide your eyes. They're too pretty for people not to see them"

I was blushing hella hard. "Thanks. Um...I'm going downstairs. My sisters are at a playdate/sleepover. My dad's working and my mom's at her friends house, so we're by ourselves for the day"

"Sweet. I'm taking you somewhere today"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'll see you down stairs"

Princeton

She looked so beautiful with her hair like that. And I was being honest when I said she shouldn't hide her eyes. By the way she blushed, I'm guessing she believed me.

30 mins later I was downstairs looking for something to eat. Taylor was sitting on the counter eating cereal. She put it down to check her phone and that's when I attacked. I ran over and stole her bowl and started eating. Awesome, Frosted Flakes.