Weekend Sleepover

Taylor

So the # 1 Girl tour came to an end. It was so much fun even though it got crazy. On New Year's Eve the boys did a surprise concert in a park. It was funny because Jacob and I snuck off after they performed. We watched the fireworks and did that kiss at midnight tradition.

And then there was Valentine's Day. We didn't do anything special. After the show, we just spent time together in my room.

My relationship with Jacob has hit 4 and a half months and it has been nothing less than amazing. Everything is pretty much the same as before we got together but our feelings have evolved.

All that cute shit you see in movies and books, he does it. He sends me good morning/night texts, we've fallen asleep together on the phone a couple times, and once he sent me some flowers for no reason at all.

When we got back we figured that we should tell our parents. Turns out they were expecting it for a long time now. And when I told Lyssa she practically caused minor hearing loss in my left ear from all the screaming.

We've been home for a almost a month and I haven't gotten to see him at all. Jacob texted me last night asking me to come over the next day so that we can spend some time together. I was beyond happy to see him because I was really started to miss my boo.

He told me to come by early in the morning because he wanted to make me breakfast. See? Cute shit.

I raided my closet for something cute to wear. I decided on a black button down shirt dress with a skinny brown belt, thigh high black socks and brown studded ankle boots.

I jumped in the shower and washed myself from head to toe. Now I smell like vanilla and coconut. I wrapped my towel around me and started to blow dry my hair then got out my curling iron.

Next I worked on my makeup. I went mostly natural but added a noticeable pink lipstick. I looked at my reflection. In the past few weeks that I haven't seen Jacob, I did a few things. I got some new piercings in my ears, tongue, lip, nose and belly button and a few tattoos with my parents permission of course.

I got dressed and doubled checked that I had packed everything in my overnight bag. I grabbed my bag and purse and carried them downstairs to the car. I went back inside to say bye to Mom since Dad had already left for work and the little ones were at school.

"Mom, I'm leaving"

"Alright, you two have fun. And be careful"

"I will. I love you"

"I love you too"

I hugged her then got in my car and drove off. Momma came to me a while ago and we had a talk....or should I say THE talk. She suspected that Jacob and I had did things because apparently I had a glow.

It wasn't as awkward as you'd expect it to be and I was glad that I could be honest with her about it. To be honest, me and Jacob haven't had sex since that morning we went upstairs when his little plan backfired. We just haven't had that kind of time.

I pulled up in front of his house and then it hit me. I couldn't remember the last time that I'd been here.

I got my stuff and walked up to the door and found a note telling me that the door was unlocked and to come right upstairs.

I opened the door and was greeted by his dog, Dino. I could tell right away that they were perfect for each other because he was hyper just like Jacob. He kept jumping up at me and his tail was wagging furiously.

I took my boots off and put them near a bench by the stairs. I settled Dino down then headed up to Jacob's room. When I got there I didn't see him but I could hear the shower running.