Chapter Six

Hailey's POV

It has been a tiring day today. But what can I do. I hate Monday's the most. Who loves it when its time to go back to work. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but sometimes, I get fed up with the usual. Specially with men acting like vultures most of the time.

I made my way to my usual training ground to ease off the tension. Franks place.

Frank Steel was my shrink. He was a newbie that time. He knows what happened to me but when I closed off, he offered an alternative approach to release my anger, sadness, fear and frustrations.

He started training me in kickboxing, taek wondo and basically self defense.

It was hell at first. Who knew I would be in pain for more than a week by what he called stretchings and warm up.

But he kept taunting me, holding me in positions that made me vulnerable so I gave in to my desire to fight and save myself in case something happens again. I can't be a damsel in distress all the time and I know Bennie won't be there everytime.

"What will you do if he held you like this?" I remember those words clearly. I pushed myself to learn basic self defense but I fell inlove with the sport.

My hard work paid off. I am now a blackbelt in taekwondo and can floor Frank.

I made my way to the familiar hallway towards our training room. I once called it torture room coz I thought it was hard training in there for just an hour without panting like I ran a marathon.

As I opened the door, I saw Frank.

"Isabel...I thought you forgotten about me" he greeted me.

I made my way towards him and made a fist bump gesture.

"You know I love you so much to ditch you..." I joked.

"Are we getting married then? You are professing your love to me" he countered smiling.

"Well.....let's ask Bennie?"

He pouted at that "Not fair! Benjamin doesnt like me near you...He didn't know he didn't need to be jealous, I just wanna be near you to be near him"

Oh yeah, have I told you Frank is gay? No? Well, he is and he has hots for Bennie.

Although, Bennie thought Frank likes me and wants to get in my pants so they never really see eye to eye.

"We can tell him" I suggested.

"No way! He won't evet let me see him or you ever again" he grimaced.

"Let's start then" I said.

I am now training while wearing my dress and shoes. According to Frank, I won't always be on my training clothes. When I get caught off guard I would be wearing a dress and high heeled shoes hence, this training.

It was gruesome. It took me ages to walk on 3 inches shoes without having blisters but training with it on. I had to be very careful otherwise, I might go home with a broken leg.

After two hours on the mat wearing a death trap, we decided to end it there.

"You have improved a lot. I can say you will be able to take down anyone even in those "fuck me" shoes you always wear" he commented.

"I have a long way to go. Do you know how much it hurt? My feet feels like a thousand needles are pricking it" I complained.

While laying on the floor, sweat pouring out of my skin continously, he suddenly went on top of me.