Chapter Five

Lucas POV

My party came and went.

When my angel stood up and danced with Benjie, I was mentally kicking myself. I should have ask that dance and took her phone number but I was so jealous how Benjie was acting around her and I forgot everything around me. I know they are not siblings by blood and I will uncover that mistery. She is a mistery I want to discover.

Today is Saturday. It's been exactly a week since my birthday. I have been so busy with work. Moving my base here from L.A. gave me so much to do. The whole week has been hectic.

"Adam, what is my schedule today?" I inquired from my assistant.

Today you are going to have a round at the hotel restaurant. It is a scheduled routine check. Then, your parents want you to call them around lunch. Nathan, Mason, Theodore and Mr. York wants to meet you later tonight at Moonlight" Adam narrated.

Moonlight by the Five is our own bar. We invested in it because we wanted somewhere where we will be comfortable and have all the luxury we wanted in a bar.

We arrived at the hotel lobby. The porters greeted me, Bellboys and the receptionists all gave their signature bow as a sign of respect to me.

Some women tried batting their eyelashes at me. I cringed.

If that was my angel it would have been perfect for me.

I did my routine check with all the staffs of the restaurant then tried some food to make sure it is up to standard.

Now, I am dying for some tea.

I finished quickly since it is a scheduled check. They manage to make everything in place.

One day I will do a surprise check.

"Adam where is the nearest coffee shop here?" I inquired.

"Five minutes walk from here Mr. Jameson" he replied.

I didnt say a word. I just nodded and knowing Adam, he already know I will go to that coffee shop.

I took a walk and told Adam to just call the driver when we are ready to leave.

The smell of coffee and newly baked goods hit my nose as soon as I enter the coffee shop. It looks cozy with its cream colored walls, mint green sofas and chairs.

I swept through the area when my eyes landed on a familiar figure sitting alone at a table near the corner. I inwardly smiled. Luck seems to be on my side today.

I told Adam to take my order. I approached my angel while I am taking in her effortlessly beautiful look today.

"You should stop glaring at them cheesecake, Helena" I said with a slight humor in my tone.

She slowly looked up and smiled a little before acknowledging me and said "Mr. Jameson, fancy seeing you here."

"I thought we were past that. We agreed to call each other by first name" I reminded her.

" Oh Yeah! Okay. Do you need something Lucas?" she asked politely. Her tone is neither excited nor cold. She is speaking to me in a formal tone.

This woman will definitely keep me on my toes.

"I do actually. Your number and if you would have dinner with me tonight it would be awesome." I said boldly.

"I already have dinner plans tonight Lucas" she answered nonchalantly.

Wow! This is a first. Usually, when I ask for a dinner most women always says yes. But I guess my angel is not like any other woman.

"Another time then" I said surely.