Childhood! Steven X Fem!Reader (Part 3) Do You Remeber Me?

Continuing on where we left off! Also, sorry about not updating this in a while.

I unlocked the door...

My eyes widened and saw him... Steven.

"Hello Miss!" He said to me with a smile. Wow, I guess he didn't remember me. I can understand why though. I have changed a bit after I left Beach City, but Steven looked the same when we were younger.

"Steven..." I smiled widely with tears in my eyes and hugged him very tightly.

Steven flinched and almost stumbled backwards but caught his balance. He looked at me. "Do I.. know you..?"

That question kind of broke my heart. I pulled away and looked up at him. "Steven, it's me! Y/N!!"

Steven started to think. He perked up with wide eyes. "Y/N?!" He said with a gasp and hugged me tightly. "ImissedyouImissedyouImissedyouImissedyou!!" He shouted.

I immediately hugged him back tightly. "I missed you too!!! Probably even more than you did!" I giggled a bit.

"Oh that is not possible Y/N!" He pulled away, "You don't know how much I cried when you left Beach City!"

I huffed playfully and crossed my arms. "Hmph, I guess you win this time Universe!" I giggled. He chuckled.

"You're still the dork that I remember Y/N!"

"And you're still the big soft I remember Steven!" I said and quickly stepped out of the way. "Come in!!" I smiled some more

Steven smiled back at me. His smile was so beautiful. "So did you decide to move back here? Or did you come here with your parents?"

I shook my head. "Nope! I made this decision. I was kind of upset to leave all my friends back at (Town Name). But I feel like I made the right choice!" I responded.

"Well I'm glad that you're happy with this decision." He then looked over at the boxes that were scattered around. "Need any help with these boxes?" He asked

"Oh! Yeah, well, kind of!"

"I can help you!" He said sweetly.

"You don't need to do that Ste!-" He cut me off.

"Nonsense! I want to help! Plus, with help this would get done faster and the sooner we can hang out with each other.

I sighed. "Okay fine. Thank you for offering Steven."

"Don't mention it!" He smiled at me. "Now, lets get started!"

That's the end of the chapter guys! Sorry if it's short but I don't have time to write a very long chapter. Anyways, stay safe everyone!

Word count: 419