(Steven X Half Gem Lapis Lazuli! Reader)

Part two guys! Again, feel free to change the pronouns. Also, Ary is 'Mother' and Stella is 'Mom' :>
Anyways, enjoy!

Y/N's Dream...

"Y-Y/N..." A voice stuttered with sobs. My eyes open up and see my parents..? I sit up, "Mother? Mom?" I asked. Mother continues to shake me. "Y-Y/N..!!! W-Wake up.. please.." Her frightened tears fell on my face. "What do you mean Mother..?" I asked more worryingly. Mom crouched down and put an ear against my chest. Her eyes widened as she let out a sharp gasp. "No..." Mom said and started crying with Mother. "I-It can't be.." Mother than threw her arms around me and started sobbing, "MY BABY..!!!"  She sobbed and gripped onto me. I was very confused. I stood up and looked down at my bloodied body. I yelped and stumbled backwards with fright. How..? I looked up and saw a gigantic space ship crashed into a hill behind our house. I stared at it. I then started to walk over to the space ship. Once I made it to the space ship I then went inside it. A heard a cackle, "Foolish humans." A feminine voice said. I walked closer to the voice and saw the gem. Emerald..? Emerald murdered me... Why..? I didn't do anything to her.. I grew angry and tried to slap her but failed since she couldn't see me or feel me. She then sat down in her seat and parked the ship out of the hill and turned on the rocket blaster weapons. She directed it to my parents as it started to power up. "You should know better after what you have done." She spoke and then shot them.

"NO!!!" I screamed as my eyes snapped open, full of tears flooding down my face. I looked down at my shaking hands. "W-Why..?!" I then gripped my hair tightly and started to cry. I was practically ripping my hair out.

Steven rushed upstairs with wide eyes. "What happened Y/N?!" He shouted with worry . I couldn't respond since I was crying. He then went over to me and sat next to me cautiously. He wrapped his arms around me as I leaned on him. Woah... He was incredibly warm and so gentle with his touch. My face heated up a bit, but I was still crying.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until I stopped crying.

"Are you okay now..?" Steven spoke up softly. I nodded. "Want to talk about it..?" I shook my head.

"...can we stay like this for a bit longer..? I need this..." I muttered.

"Of course..!" He shifted so I was on his lap hugging him. My face was red, good thing he didn't see my small panic. I snuggled him softly and let out a yawn.

"Tired..?" He asked.

"A little bit.." I rubbed my eye.

"You can head to sleep if you want..!! I won't move."

"Are you sure Steven?" I asked and pulled down my hand.

"Of course I'm sure!" He said with a small touch of excitement that I was able to hear

I smiled softly. "Okay.. thank you..!!"

I then dozed off to sleep...

~Time Squip!~ (Please tell me if you got that reference-)

My eyes slowly started to flutter open. Where was I again..? I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. My eyes then went wide as I quickly thrusted backwards which didn't help. I fell backwards and noticed that the person was still clinging onto me.

"Hnnng...." Steven let out a groan. Shit, forgot he was holding me last night.

"Oh god!!" I practically screeched and sat back up. "I-I'm so sorry Steven!!!" I apologized

Steven pulled away from me and looked at me directly in the eyes. "It's fine Y/N..!" He said with his kind and handsome smile...-

"You sure..? I didn't mean to wake you like that..!!"