Childhood! Steven X Fem!Reader (Part 1) Sweet Dreams

This is my first chapter so I hope you enjoy it!

I let out a disappointed sigh as I flopped onto my bed. I was 16 and I was going to move soon. I sat up and looked at my room that was full of boxes, I was moving back to my home town. Beach City. I wasn't very excited to leave my friends behind like this, I let out another sigh before sitting up straight on my bed. I went onto my phone, looking at all these pictures of my friends until I found a picture of a boy with curly hair.
"Huh..?" I whispered and took a closer look at the picture. My eyes widened remembering who that was.
"Steven!" I jumped up from my bed with a smile on my face. He used to be my best friend and my crush too.
"I wonder if he still lives in Beach City." I thought out loud with my smile dropping a bit. I let out a small yawn and turned off my phone. 'I should probably head to bed..'  I thought to myself. I plugged in my phone then plopped back down on my bed with my day clothes on still, along with my shoes. Soon enough I was asleep...
⭐️

My eyes snapped open and my head shot up making my head hurt. I looked at my surroundings. Was I on a beach? I felt soft light yellow sand between my fingers. I stood up and heard the soft sounds of small blue glistening waves hit against the sand, It was quite relaxing. I began to walk along the shore, listening to the sounds of the waves until I came across a familiar beach house. Up ahead I saw a dark brown curly haired boy and a girl with (Hair Style) and (Hair Color). The boy was holding a ukulele strumming some cords, it seemed like he was playing a song.

"Wow Steven! You're great at playing the ukulele!" The little girl exclaimed happily, Steven smiled with a soft chuckle. "Thank you Y/N!" Steven thanked the girl. Wait, was that me and Steven? I continued to watch.

"Would you like me to play another song?" Steven offered,
"Yeah! I can sing this time!!" She exclaimed with a joyful expression,
"Okay! Which song?" He asked, my younger self began to think. "How about Everything Stays?"  (Video on the top) I asked, Steven nods and begins to strum a few cords. Me and my younger self sway to the tune.

"Lets go in the garden. You'll find something waiting. Right there where you left it, lying up side down~" My younger self sang. I remembered this song which made me blush lightly with a soft smile.

"When you finally find it, you'll see how it's faded. The under  side is lighter when you turn it around!" I sang happily, Steven smiled with half eye lids enjoying my singing.

"Everything stays right there where you left it!" I continued to sing with my eyes closed, "Everything stays, but it still changes. Ever so slightly. Daily and nightly, in little ways, where everything stays.." I finished the song and opened my eyes. Steven clapped with a kind smile spread across his face.

"You did amazing!!" He exclaimed and placed down the ukulele, I blushed. "Th-Thank you!" I stuttered, he chuckled lightly. Steven's chuckle soon faded away, my vision went dark, my head started to pound....

Then... everything was gone. No more Steven. No more music. No more anything. Just darkness...
⭐️

A loud screeching sound came from my phone. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! The phone screamed, I soon groaned and turned off my alarm sitting up on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time.

"8:30..." I mumbled and placed down my phone, noticing I was still in my clothes from yesterday.

I let out a yawn and went to my closet to change. I soon came back out with casual clothing. I went to the other side of my room to pack the remaining things that were lying in my room.

"I might get to see Steven again today.."

That was a pain to right 😂! But I did it! I hoped you guys liked it and if you want to request any story ideas go ahead and tell me! Alright, that's it for now! Have a good day or night my friends!