Chapter 10: The Battle

Sonic was ready. He was ready to fight Dr. Eggman and Eggman Nega. As he was charging up his speed, he strangely felt more powerful than ever before. He thought it was a coincidence, but then he realized it was the power of his love towards Blaze that made him more powerful. As the machine charged itself up, Sonic decided to run around the machine to confuse Dr. Eggman and Eggman Nega. So he did that. But what he didn't know was that the machine also had a tracker on sonic. So it spotted sonic and it grabbed sonic with a claw. Sonic did not expect this and he struggled to get out of the machine's grab. But as he did that, Dr. Eggman said, "After we drain you, Sonic, we'll rule you and Blaze's dimension!!! Muah ha ha!" "No! I won't let you do that!" sonic replied as he was preparing himself to summon the Chaos Emeralds. A few minutes later, Sonic was Super Sonic. He broke out of the machine's grasp and he was destroying it with all of his might. But Dr. Eggman and Eggman Nega were preparing to drain Sonic more than ever. But soon, they realized that the machine could not fulfill their orders as it was broken by Super Sonic. Horrified, Eggman Nega decided to go after Sonic himself, before falling to the portal back to his dimension. That left Super Sonic to deal with Dr. Eggman. First, he threw some punches at him. Then, he kicked him. And finally, he went around Dr. Eggman in a circle very fast to create a vortex. That vortex was to send Dr. Eggman back to his labs. And so, it worked. After all of that hectic, Sonic turned back to his normal self. He also worried for Blaze. So he decided to rush back to Cream's house to check on Blaze.