Chapter 7: The Masqerade Ball

Sonic and Blaze were getting ready for the ball all day long to look their very best. They were sharpening themselves up, adding a little beauty to themselves, and above all, thinking about each other. Then, it was time to go. As sonic walked out, he waited for Blaze to be ready. Then, Blaze met up with Sonic in her dress. Sonic was amazed, even in his tuxedo. "Wow, Blaze. You look amazing. Even better than before." He said.
"Thank you, Sonic. You look nice in a tuxedo. Now, let's go to the masquerade ball." Blaze replied. So, they went to the ball. Later, when they arrived, they saw many guests dancing to fancy music. Much to Sonic's surprise, Amy Rose was there as well, despite her age, which is 12. So, sonic asked an administrator why Amy was there. They said they made a typo on their invitation, for they meant no child under 12 may attend the ball. After the clear up, Sonic and Blaze went in the ball room to dance. "OH, MYGOSH IT'S SONIKKU!" Amy shouted as she ran towards Sonic. "Woah, Amy. I already got a date with me." Sonic replied. Later, Sonic and Blaze were having the time of their lives dancing and listening to fancy music. After dancing, they looked at each other and smiled. They got a little closer and kissed once again. But as they did that, they felt a little rumble. At first, they ignored it. But then, the rumbling got louder and louder and louder until they felt suspicious. So they decided to get out to be safe, but as they reached the door, a voice yelled, "STOP RIGHT THERE!" It was Eggman Nega's voice. And both Sonic and Blaze recognized it easily.