Chapter 4: The Invitation

"Hey! Blaze! Sonic! I just got the biggest invitation yet!" said Cream as she was coming home. "What is it, Cream?" Sonic said to Cream. "I got an invitation!" Cream replied. "For what?" Blaze said. "The invitation is for the most beautiful ball ever! The masquerade ball!" "Wait, what?" Sonic said. "But you're only 6, cream. On the invitation, it says you have too be 13 or older to attend. I'm 14 and Sonic's 15. So we're going." Blaze said to cream. "But you'll have to get ready first." Cream said to Blaze. "There's no way I'll wear anything fancy." Sonic said. A few minutes later, Tails was helping Sonic choose an outfit for the ball. "Aw, c'mon, tails. Do I HAVE to get a tux?" Sonic said to tails. "Everyone's gonna be fancy. You'll need to get something fancy for the ball. Blaze will expect it to." Tails replied. "Ok. I'll do it for Blaze." Sonic said. Meanwhile with Blaze and Cream, they were getting an outfit for Blaze to go to the ball. Later, they found a sleeveless poofy purple dress with a black bow on its back. "I like this one." Blaze said to Cream. "Then we're gonna get it for you." Cream replied. So they bought the outfits and returned to Cream's home. Tails also came along with Sonic to keep an eye out on Blaze. "The masquerade ball is in three days." Tails read on the invitation. Sonic felt very happy to be with Blaze, that he wanted the ball to be on that day. Blaze felt the same way with Sonic. But they were also depressed that one would leave. As they were very happy with each other.