Chapter 1: The wash up

"Ah, this spot looks perfect!" Said Cream the Rabbit, as she set up her chair on the warm sands of the beach. Cream was looking forward to a relaxing day at the beach, until she saw something washed up on the shore. "Huh? What's that?" Said Cream. She was curious, so she decided to see what had washed up on the shore. When she got there, she saw that Blaze the Cat had somehow washed up in her dimension. "HOLY COW, IT'S BLAZE! How did she get here?!?! I gotta help her!" Cream Exclaimed as she was observing Blaze. After a few minutes of calming down, she decided to help heal blaze by taking her to her home and letting her rest on her bed. Now, a few minutes after that, Cream wanted to call Sonic the Hedgehog for help. "I gotta get sonic for help!" So she rushed off to find Sonic. Cream then found Sonic doing a few laps. "Hey! Sonic! I need your help!" Said cream. As Sonic finished up his last lap, he noticed Cream. "Oh, hello, Cream. How ya doing?" Sonic said to cream.
"Listen, I really need your help. I was relaxing at the beach, when I saw something on the shore. That something was BLAZE."
"Woah, woah, woah, back up. Blaze washed up on the beach? But how?"
"Just come to my home, please?"
"Sure thing. I gotta see this." Sonic said to cream as they went to Cream's home. What sonic is about to discover is something he'll never forget.