Chapter 3: A walk

One day, Sonic wanted to take Blaze on a walk, but didn't quite know how to ask her. So, he went to cream for her advise. A few minutes later, Sonic was ready to ask Blaze. "Hey, Blaze. You wanna get some fresh air and take a walk on the Beach?" Sonic said to Blaze. "Why yes, Sonic. I need to keep myself in balance, after all." Replied Blaze. So, they decided to walk on the warm sands of the beach. "So, Blaze. How were things going on your dimension?" Sonic asked.
"Very smooth. And what about your dimension? Replied Blaze.
"Pretty good. We got even more powerful than ever."
"Well, I am still the guardian of the Sol Emaralds. In fact, I am a little worried about them."
"It's ok, Blaze. I'm sure they're doing fine. We are going to try to get you back to your world. I'm sure of it."
"Thanks, Sonic. You are a good friend."
"Anytime, Blaze. Anytime at all." Sonic said as he finished up their conversation. He strangely felt happier than usual to be talking with Blaze. Blaze felt the same way with Sonic, even though she would be going back to her dimension. With their free time, they decided to stay at the beach a little longer to make time pass by. They had fun walking, talking, and even to the point to where they were holding hands together. And when that happened, they were happier than ever. And when it was time to go home, they were cool with it, but wanted to stay a few more minutes. But it was time for them to get some rest. So they went home and decided to go to bed. "G'night, Blaze. I had one of the best times of my life." Sonic said to Blaze.
"Good night, Sonic. I enjoyed this day as much as you did." Blaze replied before going to sleep. They both dreamed of their wonderful day, and many more good things. Even each other.