41 ❤️

Updateee ❤️
Trigger warning*
It's me, your local clown 🤡
Don't forget to voteee 🌈

Taehyung was showing both the couples around a famous shopping street. Every now and then he'd turn around to either find Yoongi and Hoseok giving each other kisses or Jin snuggling up to Namjoon.
"I'm so single... " Taehyung whispered, exasperated. The boys spent their time having fun and looking around when they all stopped for some ice cream as they decided to return.

"Give me a few minutes. I'll be back." Yoongi smiled at Hoseok who smiled back and nodded. Yoongi left and the boys began eating their ice creams. After about 10 minutes he returned and kissed Hoseok's neck softly.
"Hi, baby. Taehyung has your ice cream." Hoseok looked at Taehyung who froze as he was busy eating both the ice creams alternately.
"Oh--" he stuttered and Yoongi laughed.

"It's okay. I went to get this." Yoongi took out a ring. Hoseok gasped and hugged him tightly.
"Oh my god! It's like an official 'official' now. " Jin beamed at the two and Namjoon hugged his brother while smiling.
"Oh--um.. Con-Gra-Tulations" Taehyung tried to clap with hands full of cones and a mouth full of ice cream.
"Thank you!" the couple smiled. They all soon began walking back and Taehyung spoke up.
"I didn't know you guys were engaged. Long relationship? " Taehyung smiled.

"Um.. Yeah. Almost a decade." Yoongi kissed Hoseok's knuckles.
"Woah!" Taehyung gasped.
"Same with you two?" He asked Namjoon and Jin.
"Yeah.." They blushed.
"How'd you guys meet?" Taehyung asked oblivious.
"Oh um.. I we met at the strip club where I worked." Hoseok said and Taehyung was obviously taken aback.
"And I met Joonie when my family disowned me." Jin explained.
"And Namjoon, Kook and I met at the orphanage you came to attend the birthday party at." Yoongi explained. Then on their way back the boys explained their whole situation to Taehyung.

"Wh--I would've never guessed. You guys seem so positive and so happy, I wouldn't have thought behind such big smiles is such a dark past. You guys are amazing! " Taehyung shook his head and beamed at them.
"Hardly.. The past is the past. Are there things we wish were different? Sure! But there's no point crying over it." Namjoon explained.

"But.. Isn't it hard? To move on?" Taehyung asked timidly.
"Sure, it is! And honestly some things hurt for a very long time. Then one day it stops and you just let go but sure, it is definitely hard but it happens. It does get better." Jin smiled at him.
"Man.. I thought I had problems." Taehyung laughed.
"You do! Your problems are valid! Definitely valid! Just because someone has had it worse, doesn't invalidate your current pain." Hoseok said sweetly.

"Yeah but sometimes it's good to admit that people have had it worse, we're all social animals, we all crave love. And to admit someone needs this more than you, nothing is braver than that. But it's also necessary to tune out because if you can't help yourself, you can't help them. " Yoongi ruffled his hair and Taehyung beamed at him. He respected them a lot more now.

"Baby.. You're so sweet." Hoseok said smiling and rubbing his nose against Yoongi's who smirked and kissed his lips softly. Literally everyone around them began blushing, and the singles had never felt more single. They were the typical rom-com couple, the serious one meeting their sunshine, but it was true for them and they had been through a lot when they found each other.

Jungkook and Jimin were laying in bed naked and tired after their shower sex. Jimin had a blanket over them as he snuggled up to Jungkook and kissed him playfully. Jimin was on top of Jungkook and kissing his neck and jaw softly. Just when Jongin came home, he did knock but the two were so busy making out no one responded.

Jongin opened the door and found his baby brother on top of Jungkook, kissing him and giggling.
"IT'S DINNER TIME!" Jongin screamed and the two got startled.
"Hyu-hyung!" Jimin got off of Jungkook.
"We--I might be leaving soon... So... " Jungkook tried.
"Oh give it a rest, I've caught him doing worse, like the time he said he need to play his guitar but was just playing with himself." Jongin shook his head and walked off laughing while Jimin covered his face in embarrassment.