2

Updateeeee
Quick note: the story isn't angst. :3 :*

The young man picked Jimin up and walked down to the penthouse. Everyone in the building was aware of who he was. He was hesitant entering his apartment but he did anyway.

He lay him down on the soft bed and smiled sadly. Why was a man this beautiful so sad and lonely? What was his story? He really wanted to help. It's who he was, he loved helping people overcome their heart wrenching and confidence shattering thoughts.

Jimin sighed as he let go of his hand. The young boy bit his lip and walked away. He didn't want to leave him alone but he had no choice. He hoped he'd find him again and that he'd be okay.

Jimin slept through the night and woke up to the alarm going off. He sat in bed as he recalled last night. He remembered talking to a handsome young man but he didn't know his name. He was sure he had seen him before also but not sure where.

Jimin walked to his washroom and looked into the mirror. It hurt seeing his swollen eyes, his puffy lips and sad expression. He wanted to be happy just for once. It was like he had never felt happy before.

His own heart broke for himself. Why couldn't he just be like others? Why did it have to be this way? He had never done anything bad to anyone, then why was he suffering?

Jimin suddenly felt guilt and shame hit, that a stranger had to lend him a helping hand because he didn't have it in himself. But the stranger had done more than anyone had done for him in years. Just a shoulder to cry on.

Jimim got ready for work. He knew people would notice his sad expression but he knew exactly how to lie. He would just say he's tired, or that he didn't feel too well. Jimin felt like everyone would laugh behind his back and make snide comments, maybe even that stranger pitied him. But there was hardly anything he could do.

He drove for work and sat in his office. He was reviewing songs when his mind starting thinking of last night. He looked at the hand the stranger had held, his aura so soothing and nice. It seemed like he wanted to free Jimin of his pain and help him. But why would a stranger do so much? Jimin bit his lip thinking.

"Hi, Jimin." Taehyung smiled cutely.
"oh, hi." Jimin faked a smile and looked at him.
"How are you this morning, Jimin? Are you feeling okay?" he asked sweetly. Jimin clenched his jaw and gulped. He hated being asked this when he clearly wasn't okay.

"I'm fine, Taehyung. Thanks for asking." Jimin huffed and looked away.
"Jimin.. I-"
"I'm busy right now, Taehyung. Please." Jimin began feeling nervous in this situation. He didn't want any more confrontation.

Taehyung sighed and left. Jimin closed his eyes exhausted, he knew Taehyung was a great guy. But he just didn't want to drag another person into his miserable life.

Jimin's day went by like the usual. The same shallow people who didn't care about each other and the same fake smiles. He just wanted to disappear.

He drove home when he passed by a small busy cafe. He was feeling a bit low so he didn't want to go home to his loneliness, so he decided to grab a coffee and sit for some time.

Jimin got down from his car and walked to the tiny cafe. It was bustling with life, it was crowed and seemed more like a family place. It was a book cafe, people could read a book while they had a coffee and ate somethinng.

Jimin walked in and grabbed a corner table and began going through the menu.
"Hi!" Jimin heard and assumed it was the waiter.
"Yeah, hi. I'd like a----" Jimin was stunned. It was same man in front of him.
"You- you're the--" Jimin stuttered.
"How are you today?" smiled the young man. His bunny smile was so cute, it made Jimin smile too!

His hair was parted to the side, he had the sleeves of his t-shirt rolled up to his elbows and his eyes twinkled. He wore a black apron and beamed as he waited for Jimin to talk.

"I'm okay. I couldn't thank you enough for last night." Jimin said timidly then looked down.
"It was nothing. I'm glad you decided to come here for a coffee!" he smiled and Jimin nodded.
"I'm Jimin." Jimin smiled and extended his hand nervously.
"I know and I'm Jungkook." he shook his hand briefly.

"So? Anything I can get for you?" Jungkook beamed.
"Anything. I'm really hungry." Jimin's appetite had returned after days. It was strange how Jungkook's aura affected him.

"I'll get you my favourite! Wait!" Jungkook went and got him a blueberry muffin and a big coffee. Jimin thanked him and ate. He felt so much better.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook asked cutely.
"I love it. Thanks." Jimin nodded.
"Jungkook!" someone called him and Jungkook sulked to Jimin then ran off. Jimin chuckled softly.

He ate and decided to pay his bill.
"Here." Jungkook got him the bill.
"What's this?" Jimin smiled.
"It's my number. Just call me if you don't feel okay. And the first meal is on me." Jungkook bit his lip shyly.
"Are you sure? Won't your employers be upset?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Nope. I run this cafe with my brothers. They won't mind. Relax." Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded.
"Thanks, Jungkook. See you."
"I'm glad you ate. See you, Jimin." Jungkook beamed.
"bye.." Jimin smiled and Jungkook waved at him.

Jimin left the place feeling so much better. What was about this boy? He bit back a shy smile.