°•¤●Eternal Love : Visiting●¤•°

Disclaimer

This sub-arc first started as a long, long, long chapter. I ended up having to separate it into parts resulting in what you're about to experience. The best way to enjoy reading the Eternal Love sub-arc is to read it in one go. If you're busy, I suggest you do what you must first, then come back once you're done! It'll be a reward!

That's all from me. Please enjoy, Eternal Love: Visiting!

---::Eternal Love Sub-Arc::---

[Chapter 35]

Yokohama Port, Northern General Hospital.

There are late winter trees here, surrounding the entrance. It seems peaceful at first glance, perhaps somewhat calming.

The leaves share the same colour as my hair, light hazel brown with a dash of white strains.

My hair is said to look like an autumn forest, appearing only during its season. Yorozu told me if I were to camouflage myself into a pile of leaves, she'd have to spend days to find me. Yet, somehow, even in January, there're still some similarities that could be seen.

I had my porch bag strapped on my shoulder, and a dark brown jacket was paired with my hoodie. The jeans I wore were black with pockets to store my phone and the address paper I was given.

I lost myself in thought for a moment.

Akashi, I know what lies beyond these walls will take you by surprise.

You're smart, so you can guess why Kazuto told you to come here. It's for you to see her again.

No matter what, Akashi Toriyu, no matter what. Don't you dare lose yourself in despair.

Once you fall into that pit, you're gone for good. Harden your resolve, force the strength out with everything you've got.

Rage through the source!

.

-=[]=-

.

I walked in the entrance with an automatic sliding door, and the cold air-con breeze embraced me. The attendant quickly noticed me approaching the desk and immediately asked, "Ah, are you here to see someone?"

Geez, she's fast. Must be a busy hour.

"Yes," I said, "I came to visit someone, uh... She's around fifteen years old, her name is-"

... Yes. That's right, her name.

"Yuuki Konno."

"!?"

The eyes of concern focused on me, a gaze I know all too well from my time in SAO.

"Hm?..." I looked over to the source. Another attendant gasped at the name I uttered, her eyes were those of disbelief.

"S-Sir," She addressed me kindly, "What is your name?"

...

"Aka-... Akato Ryu."