Chapter XXVII: Trouble

It wasn't that Jack was jealous of this strange boy that his mother decided to bring home but sure enough didn't like having Olivier sleep in his bedroom while he slept on the couch.

Even if the couch was comfortable.

"Jack! Can you get the door?" (Y,n) called out to him from somewhere in the house, probably talking to Olivier and Eddie about something he didn't need to hear since he's 'too young' to know,

"Yeah!" He answered and silently sighed. Once Jack opened the front door there was a woman, an Indian woman with shoulder length hair wearing a dark grey blazer with a kind smile on her lips.

"Uh, can I help you?" Jack asked, not knowing who was since no one came over to the house besides Tony's side of the family,

"Actually I think you can. My name is Lady, what's yours?" She asked him, holding out her left hand for him shake but Jack simply stared at it before looking her in the eyes.

"I don't care who you are, what do you want?" His mother's attitude was starting to show greatly.

Lady stopped smiling and wore a plain facial expression causing Jack to take a few steps back from how quickly she changed, "Where's your the kid and your mother, Jack?" Now he was starting to get scared. A woman he's never met before knew his name and his family, Jack couldn't really care less about Olivier.

Without a second thought, he shut the door shut and ran upstairs to where his room and the adults were "Mom!" He yelled out just as the front door was slammed into the wall next to it, alerting Eddie, (Y,n) and Olivier.

"You two stay here" Eddie pointed to Jack and Olivier before leaving the room with his mom. The young boy could barely process what was happening he stared at the bedroom door, waiting for them to come back but what came was a loud thud which made Olivier grab ahold of Jack's shoulders,

"Get under the bed"

"What? No, I have to--"

"Get under the bed and don't come out until that woman leaves!" When Olivier yelled something in Jack clicked made him want to do as he said as if he was hypnotized so he quickly crawled underneath his bed and watched as the bedroom door opened.

"Look what you did, this poor family tried to help you and now their hurt" Lady's voice was basically poison,

"What did you do to them? Are they..."

"Dead? No. Just knocked out" She pulled out some kind speaker to show Olivier. "You should come with me, boy. I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt" Jack was now shaking as he could only imagine the worst of what happened to his mom and Eddie. They weren't coming upstairs and for some reason he couldn't even move from underneath the bed.

Without another word Olivier walked towards Lady and followed her out the room in silence.

(Y,n)

She woke up with a piercing headache to the point she could barely open her eyes without the light from the living room blinding her. "Scream?" She croaked out, holding her throbbing head with her hands but there was no answer from her symbiotic friend which only worried her. That mysterious woman knocked them out completely with some kind of sound blast, (Y,n) knew that they were sensitive to sound but not like this.

"Mom?"

She heard her son's voice next to her before his hands grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her, trying to get his mother to fully wake up. "Mom, please get up" (Y,n) grabbed one of his hands while squinting,

"Eddie? What--"

"He's fine, Eddie is waking up too," Jack told her as she slowly sat up, trying to wake Scream up. It felt wrong without her always talking and commenting on things she saw.