Chapter V: Together

(Edited)

"Would you like to order something?"

"Oh no, not yet Son. I'm waiting on someone." Norman Osborne sat inside one of the most expensive restaurants in New York, waiting for the man called CK as he waved off a young waiter.

His brown hair was slick to the right while the left side was saved to a buzz showing streaks of grey, his black suit basically screams "I'm Rich and I mean business" to anyone who sees him.

Norman sat there with his hands crossed on the table silently looking around the restaurant while waiting for the man who is... He checks his watch, "Twelve minutes late, that idiot makes me wait for what?"

He asked to no one particular.

Just as he was getting ready to stand the chimes of a bell signaled that someone walked in through the door, "Is there a man named Norman here that's sitting-- Nevermind I found him."

His head turned around once he heard his name to see a woman who had to be at least in her late twenties, wearing a purple long sleeve shirt with the neck stretched having it go down to her right shoulder showing her bra strap along with a black mini skirt and lace leggings with brown combat boots. To any other men, she looks just as hot as any woman they met but to Norman,

"Please don't tell me he sent a prostitute to meet me." He said out loud, purposely trying to insult the woman, but it obvious she didn't care.

"If I was you'd be the last person I'd come to, your face has too many wrinkles, old man. You should get a face lift." 

That surprisingly hit him hard. He watched (Y,n) with a glare she sat down across from him with on leg on the seat folded underneath her butt, this was another of her comfortable positions.

"Who are you?" He asked getting straight to business. She followed his eyes and looked behind her as he raised his left hand signaling the waiter,

"The guy who killed your guys."

Norman wasn't expecting a woman to cause all of the problems, DedSpace, the hacker who stole private information from his company was a woman and she got under his skin like no other, "DedSpace is you? That little message you made to us clearly sounded like a guy."

"Oh that's what money can do for you, you can buy shit that makes your voice, you know, not your voice-- Thanks," she grabbed a menu from the waiter as he placed one in front of Norman,

It surprised him how, what he calls, ghetto she was. (y,n) was in one of the fanciest, expensive restaurants in New York and yet she was acting as if she was sitting at McDonald's waiting for a friend.

"Well then... Ms--"

"DedSpace." She corrected.

Norman cleared his throat. "Ms. DedSpace, I hope you do realize what you did was wrong, no, it was a huge mistake. Do you know how easily and quickly I can send you to prison? Without a second a thought" He snarled,unknowingly making (Y,n) want to test him. She leaned forward with a smirk on her lips pressing her palms on the table.

"Then do it. I ain't afraid of ya red."

Norman thought for a few minutes while looking over the menu. "I can't and you know that because once I put you in prison somehow all of that information you stole from me will magically appear on the internet and I will not take that change so instead I want to make a deal."

He leaned forward this time clasping his hands together with a sinister smile creeping on his thin lips, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of 'deal' he was talking about and if it was really worth it,