11

💙💙

After the incident louis was a bit quiet. Harry took him to the hotel they stayed in and layed him down on the bed, sitting next to the boy.

"Hey love?"

Louis looked up at him "yes?"

"How does going on a date sound to you?" Louis tilted his head to the side making harry coo.

"What's a d-date?" He asked, placing himself in harry's lap. Harry sat ups straighter and kissed louis' hair. "When 2 people like each other very much they go on a date to get to know each other better or in our case to see how much we like each other and also a bit cuz i'm sorry for what happened with that bitch."

"Hazzie no meanie words!" louis pouted.

"Sorry kitten, but how does it sound?" Louis pretended to think "so hazzie like louis?" He then asked.

Harry smiled "lots and lots, how can i not like you?" He tickled his side, making him giggle cutely.

"Yes louis likes date with hazzie, when?" Harry thought about it "tonight!" Louis jumped off his lap hearing that.

"Where are you going?" He asked, seeing louis walk to their suitcases "not Hazzie's business!" He sassed, but smiled.

Harry shook his head with a smile on his face "hazzie no look!" The boy yelled, making harry grab his phone quickly, almost dropping it.

"Phone okay?" Louis asked, seeing it happen.

"Louis kitten i already told you, phones don't have feelings but no it's not broken" he chuckled at the adorableness from louis.

Louis however didn't like seeing harry laugh about it "louis no dumb!" He pouted crossing his arms over his chest. Harry glances at him and saw the boy was serious. "No love! You're my smart boy! I laughed cuz you are so cute!" He said, walking over to the pouting boy.

He hugged him tight "louis sometimes thinks louis is dumb cuz hazzie is so smart and louis isn't" he confessed, making harry's heart drop in his chest.

He placed his index finger under his chin, making louis look him straight in the eyes "louis babe you're so smart, such a smart boy, you learnt things so quick and i'm very proud of you alright?" He kissed the boys cheek, not even minding the nickname slipped.

Louis smiles into harry's chest "fanks hazzie, louis feels better now"

"I'm glad, if something is bothering you, you always can come to me alright?" Louis giggle "yes louis knows"

Harry tickled his side and tummy, couldn't have enough from that giggle. It was too adorable, no words for it.

"Hazzie i wants ice cream please" he said. Harry chuckles "sure kitten, shall i get some downstairs?"

"Room service!" He yelled, just learned the word from  harry today.

"Alright love, can you pick out a movie for us?" Louis nodded and walked to the bed, jumped on it and grabbed the remote, his tongue sticking out of his mouth while choosing a movie.

When harry was don't calling he joined louis who seemed to have a phone from the hotel in his hands "whatcha doing lou?"

"Phone says no dial 9, so louis dial 9" he proudly said, making harry laugh. Wow, was he lucky to have his boy.

~~

It was now a couple of hours later and actually they didn't do anything apart from cuddling and being happy with each other's company.

Harry didn't have a meeting for the company for 2 days so he was free to explore the beautiful city also called Los Angelos.

Tonight they had a date and to be honest harry didn't know how to expect it. Sure, louis said multiple times he 'loved hazzie lots' in his words but did the boy get the meaning from it? Did he know that when harry said it back it maybe was a whole different definition for him?

And most of all were the feelings mutual?

It was all chaotic in his head and he shrugged it off, trying to just let it all happen and see how it will go.

Louis claimed the bathroom to 'make himself the bestest pretty' so harry was on the bedroom making himself ready.

After putting on some aftershave he looked into the mirror, happy with the way he looked. He wore tight ripped jeans and a plane white t-shirt with his oh so famous chelsea boots.

It was a whole different sight compared to the suits he normally had on for work. He was curious about how louis would look, even though he was 100% sure he looked handsome, he always does.

He sighed and took a brush through his curls for the seventh time, at the end sticking with a bandana which was blue.

He smiled, the color made him think of louis' pretty blue orbs. Every time he looked into them he swore he almost drowned, a good type tho.

It won't ever get boring to look into his eyes and he really hoped louis had the same with him, but knowing louis tried to touch his eyes once when he just met harry did say a lot he thought.

"Hazzie i'm done!" Harry smiled, hearing louis talk this way. He spoke a lot better and he thought louis secretly liked to speak 3rd person sometimes, but harry didn't mind, he also lived it. It was hella cute and adorable, kinda suited louis.

Harry turned around and almost got his jaw on the ground. Louis stood in front of him, his beautiful hair messy styled, cute black jeans and a grey shirt with 'badass' on it, which made harry laugh.

He saw it while shopping and louis wanted it very much. Harry thought it was so funny cause louis is innocent and then he wears a 'badass' shirt.

He also had to make the outfit complete with red vans on, his favorite shoes. "Looking good darling" harry told the boy, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Hazzie also looking handsome" louis smiles. They walked it the elevator, their date baginning . . .

~~