9

💙💙

It was now two days later. Their argument from a while ago was long forgotten already and Harry was happy with that. Louis was a good kitten and a quick forgiven harry saw.

He was glad with that, not being able to see his kitty mad at him for too long. He was now at work while Niall was with louis and probably also brought zayn with him which harry didn't mind at all.

Zayn was a nice fella who learned good manners and for the record louis likes him very much so for harry, he was welcome.

"Mr. Styles?" Elin, harry's new personal assistant called.

"Yes?" He said, still replying to some emails on his laptop.

"Mr. Sinclair wants to speak to you about a business deal for some lingerie from Los Angeles, shall I schedule him in?"

Harry thought for a bit and nodded. Aaron Sinclair was a nice guy who helped harry with setting up his company to where it is now. He also became a good friends of him during the process and had his own company next door.

"Say to him i will be there in 10" harry said and finished the last emails.

Once done, he grabbed his bag and let his coat in the office, since the weather was very sunny for the time of year. He locked the door and stepped into the elevator which was empty.

He dialed the number of Niall since Louis hadn't a phone yet. Now he thought of it, it would be a good idea to get him one in case there was a emergency and niall wasn't around, which was very unlikely tho.

Soon he hear nialls voice "hello Harry! Everything alright?"

"Yes everything is good, how is Louis doing?"

"Thought you wanted to see how your best mate is doing!" He faked gasped and harry rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Well i want to know how my kitten is doing but how are you niall?"

"The same the same, who knew two boys were so much to handle!" He dramatically said.

"So hard isn't it to look after 2 boys and i'm sure louis isn't naughty innit?" He said and heard some giggling on the background.

"Oh of course not harry, he acts like a angel. He and zayn are playing FIFA on the XBox and who knew louis was fantastic at football?! He beats zayn every time" niall laughed.

"Great to hear he is doing well, can i talk to him for a bit?" Harry asked and walked outside the building.

"Yes sure lemme pass him over" he heard niall saying something to louis and soon his happy kittens voice was heard. "Hey hazzie!" He squealed making harry coo.

"Hello love, how are you doing?"

"Louis good! Playing with Zaynie and ni-ni! Miss hazzie lots" he said and harry could swear the boy was pouting.

"Don't worry darling i will be home before you know it! Maybe you can draw me a picture?"

"Yes hazzie, louis will do! Louis now play with zaynie, bye hazzie!"

"See you soon kitten! Have fun!" Harry said and hung up with a smile. Oh how could that kitten make his day so bright again.

He walked into the building and could walk to Aaron's office, since all his employees knew who he was.

He didn't even knock and stepped inside, seeing Aaron surrounded by palates with next to him a cup of coffee.

"Long day mate?" Harry asked. Aaron looked up. "He'll yea, those fuckers can't do their job right!"

"Tell me about it" harry said.

"I heard you fired Lydia?" He asked and harry shook his head.

"Quit herself, probably couldn't resist my face anymore" he pretended to do a hair flip.

"Says the gay man" Aaron laughed and harry smiled.

"Hi Aaron, Bi" he told the man who smiled.

"Alright Bi and gay for louis" he winked and harry groaned but blushed. Aaron knee about louis since well, they were friends since middle school and it would be fair tell him.

Actually harry was just daydreaming about the blue eyed boy and Aaron sensed something but yea it doesn't matter anyway.

"I'm not in love with him yet" he said, whispering the last part. It was true, he wasn't in love but sure was falling for the hybrid.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked changing the topic.

"Oh yea some people from Nike (just pretend it's also a lingerie company) contacted me and told me they wanted to work together, they asked me if you could travel and stay there for a week or some, just seeing if it's something, i also will better but for the deal with Adidas" he explained and harry thought for a bit.

"What about louis?" He asked, no way he was going away for a week without his kitten.

"He can also come with you as long as he covers his tail and ears, here it's not a big problem but you know how it is in LA." He told him.

Harry sighed, what Aaron said was true. But with just covering louis' tail and ears it would be okay innit? Harry wouldn't let anything happen to the boy anyway.

"Tell them we're coming to have a look, when do they want us to come?"

"Tomorrow" hart nodded "send me the details tonight?" Aaron nodded.

After saying their goodbyes harry walked to his office to grab his stuff to go home. On the way he dialed Niall's number and to his surprise heard louis' voice.

"Hey hazzie! Niall tell louis how louis picks up phone!"

"Good job kitten. Pack you bags, were going to Los Angeles!" He smiled.

~~