15

💙💙

Harry is not sure what to do, he knows that he loves Louis, but he also wanted Louis to share that feeling.

And yesterday? Yesterday didn't help. It looked like their bond was getting closer, but he still felt guilty about what and how it went yesterday.

Louis might have forgiven him, but he wants to do something for the boy to show him how much he means to him and then maybe . . . maybe he's going to talk about how he feels and hope Louis shares those feelings.

He sighs and looks next to him to see where the kitten is still sleeping, soft snores leaving his mouth every once in a while, it's really an adorable sight, Harry would love to have this view every day . . .

After a while he gets up and decides  to take a hot shower to clear his head. Once he's done he picks out an outfit and combs his hair, brushes his teeth, and makes his way downstairs, planning to make breakfast for him and Louis.

He decides to tackle it big and pulls out all sorts of things. Butter, eggs, you name it. He decides to make a new recipe with toast, croissants and hot chocolate.

After half an hour the kitchen is filthy but Harry is finally ready. He He puts everything on a tray and takes it upstairs. He quietly opens the door to their bedroom and smiles when he sees the sleeping boy.

He puts down the tray and gently shakes Louis' shoulder. "Loubear, wake up honey" Louis turns around. "5 more minutes" Harry chuckles and gets an idea.

He hangs over Louis to see his face and puts a kiss on Louis' mouth. Louis' eyes open immediately and he smiles "Hazzie! What are you doing?"

Harry shrugs "wanted you to wake up, made us some breakfast", he points to the tray on the bedside table.

Louis licks his lips "ooh yummy! Me want, please?" Harry nods and hands him a plate.

Together they eat breakfast in bed and chat "what do you want to do today kitten?" Harry asks after a while.

Louis takes a sip of his drink "I don't know, what does Hazzie want to do?" Harry pauses, "shall we go to the park? For tonight I have a surprise."

Louis' eyes go wide "surprise? For me?" Harry nods and Louis claps his hands enthusiastically "yay! Tell Louis?"

Harry shakes his head "then it wouldn't be a surprise" Louis pouts and Harry can't resist not giving him a kiss. Louis is startles but then starts to blush, which makes Harry smile again.

"Lois likes Hazzie's kissies" says Louis.

"Oh yea? Well I like to kiss you too" Harry says and puts an arm around Louis' shoulders. "I'll wash the dishes while you get ready, yes?" Louis nods and jumps out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

Harry watches Louis, the boy is so cute, Harry has never seen such a handsome boy. Not only is Louis handsome, in Harry's eyes he is so much more, words cannot even describe it, but neither is necessary.

He goes downstairs and sighs when he sees the messy kitchen. He starts cleaning up and immediately washes the dirty dishes from yesterday and this morning.

He is just putting the plates away when he suddenly feels two hands around his waist. He turns and looks straight into Louis' bright blue eyes "hi Hazzie!"

Louis looks beautiful. He wears ripped, black jeans and an oversized hoodie that actually belongs to Harry. Underneath he wears his favorite shoes, red vans which completes the outfit.

"You look gorgeous, darling" says Harry and Louis avoids his gaze, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Harry lifts him up "don't look away, I'd like to see your pretty face" this makes Louis blush even more and he nods "okay, thanks Hazzie."

Harry puts him down and Louis makes his way to the living room. Harry smiles after him and sighs, he is so happy with the boy . . .

~~