4

💚💚

"Okay, kitten, how about we get some food in you." Harry says once Niall has left.

"Yes!" Louis says happily.

"What would you like?" Harry asks him as he scans through the cabinets throughout the kitchen while Louis sits in the countertop next to the sink.

"Pizza!" Louis squeals happily, just thinking about the yummy food that he just tried yesterday making his mouth water.

"Whatever my kitten wants." Harry chuckles and picks up his phone to call the pizza restaurant to deliver their order.

15 minutes later and they have a box of pizza in the middle of the table, almost finished, and a full kitten rubbing his stomach after eating 4 slices of pizza.

"Okay, Lou. How about we get you into a nice warm shower now?" Harry asks once he throws the empty pizza box away in the garbage and makes his way back to the table.

"S-showah, hot." Louis stutters quietly, looking down at his lap pouting, not wanting to take a shower.

"It won't be too hot if you don't want it. Actually, how about I give you a bath, with bubbles!" Harry says excitedly, trying to pump up the small kitten.

"B-bwubbles!" Louis squeals happily. "Not know what is?"

"It's okay kitten. I'll show you." Harry chuckles lightly, staring fondly at Louis.

"Mmkay." Louis smiles and follows Harry up to his bedroom and into the en-suite. Harry begins filling the tub up.

Bath time for Louis goes smoothly, Louis staying in the black boxer shorts that Harry lended to him. Harry ends up getting in the tub with him, also staying in his boxers as well.

They exit the tub once Louis is washed and now clean, hair smelling like strawberries and body smelling like vanilla. Harry wraps him in a fluffy blue towel and himself in a fluffy white one.

"Now let's get you changed into some comfy clothes, yeah?" Harry says and moves to go into his closet to grab a sweatshirt and a new pair of boxers for the small boy.

He comes back out and hands Louis the clothes and telling him to go change in the bathroom and come back out when he's done. Louis does as told and walks into the bathroom to change.

He comes back out and Harry can't take his eyes off the small boy. The sweatshirt fully engulfed him and came down to his knees and his fringe was messy from struggling to get the sweatshirt over his head.

"Tired, kitten?" Harry asks fondly and moves to set the bed for both of them to get into. They settle down in bed and fall asleep after saying their good nights.

Around 1 am in when things started to get rough outside. A thunderstorm, one of Louis many fears.

It all started when a boom of thunder shook the house with a following of lightning lighting up the dark room, waking Louis.

"H-hazzie!" Louis yells out, bringing his knees up to his chest, rocking back an forth as tears form in his eyes.

"What is it kitten." Harry shoots you in bed, in a panic from the scream Louis just voiced out in the early hours of the morning.

"S-scared. B-booms outside." Louis stutters out as he continues to rock back and forth.

"Of what?" Harry ask quietly, to himself, knowing Louis won't be able to answer in the state he's in. And then he hears another loud boom of thunder which makes Louis shriek and hide under the covers when it hits him.

"Kitten? It's okay, I'm here." Harry tries to coax him from out underneath the blankets with not much luck.

"S-scared." Louis stutters our quietly, whimpering when a shot of lightning lights up the room. "I know, come here and we can cuddle and i'll keep you safe."

"O-okay." Louis whispers quietly and pokes his head out from underneath the covers or reveal his tear stained, frightened face. "Hazzie." Louis whimpers our and jumps into Harry's arms.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here." Harry rubs the smaller boys back trying to calm down Louis' sobs that rack his small body.

"I-i'm sorry." Louis whimpers our once he calms down a bit as the storm does as well, the thunder getting quieter and lightning getting less bright.

"No need to be sorry, love." Harry reassures and moves to lay down with Louis lying on top of him, Louis face still on his chest, sniffling.

"T-tired." Louis whispers quietly and closes his eyes slowly to fall into a nice sleep.

"Goodnight, kitten." Harry whispers once Louis is asleep, leaving him with just his thoughts for the rest of the night.

~~