Part 26

"Hiyaa... My cutie get ready...be fast... U will have to go for the annual function right!! "... Said sanaya...

" Yes maa... In fact u too get ready...!! We can't be late anymore!!"... Hiya said setting her hair with a turquoise hairband...

"But why my child?? I mean aryan dadda, dada dadi, nana nani... Everyone is going with u right?? Moreover here I will have to manage the household works na... !! "... Said sanaya... Folding the clothes...

" But maa... I want everyone to get present over there... And u know whom I want the most over there? "... Asked Hiya

Sanaya smiled and asked... " Who? "

"It's you mom!! I want u and you know what I have lost of interesting surprises as well specially for you... So please you will have to come!! "... Ordered hiya with a smile...

Sanaya smiled and nodded in a yes...

********
Goa,
The marriage ceremony was over... Now it was the time for sandhir to arrive.. For their own address again...

" Tanya we had a great time!! Wish you both a very happy married life...! "... Greeted sanyu... With a smile... Looking at the newly wedded couple

"Thanks sanyu... But don't you think to stay here for a few more days...!! "... Pleaded tanya with a puppy face...

" We would have love to do so... Yet we have certain pending works to complete... And it's urgent as well"... Said sanyu...

"Ok but next time when you both will come here take time in hand and come... And bring Hiya as well... We missed her alot yaar"... Said tanya

Thus sandhir stared at each other first...
Sanyu was the one who broke the trance and nodded in a yes..

Bidding a bye... They arrived for the airport... & taking a flight they landed to their destination.

******
VIBGYOR international school

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!! We are honoured to have your presence with us on this wonderful occasion. A supreme tribute to our head authorities, sponsers who have supported us and thanks to our respected principal, teachers and of course the lovely guardians without whom the VIBGYOR family is incomplete... "... The host continued to utter those pleasant words for the evening... Whereas sanaya Aryan and hiya's 2 grandfathers got seated in the front row...

After a welcome song... And a graceful dance the host announced... " Now it's the time to have some authentic speech... So here I call Miss Hiya Shekhawat from Class 1 to deliver the same... Give a huge round of applause! "

Hiya entered the stage with a tensed face she stood in the middle and the mouthpiece was settled in front of her. She gulped and looked here and there when he saw aryan and sanaya along with harsh and suraj. She smiled when sanaya and aryan both indicated a thumbs up.

"Good evening everyone!
My name is Hiya shekhawat. I study in class 1 and today I am forwarding my speech on MY FAMILY. To start with firstly I would like to mention about my dadu... Harsh shekhawat. He is my first best friend in the family. I share my problems, wishes and secrets with him. He loves to pamper me and takes me to the park. We play a lot of games together and he gets me my favorite ice cream... strawberry flavour too. Then I have my dadi. She cares for me alot. She looks after me whenever I fall ill. She helps me in my studies too.. But whenever I commit any kind of naughtiness she scolds also. She makes my favorite dish biriyani too. I love my dadu and dadi very much...

Dadu and dadi are my entire world but now my small world is again filled with more new people. Suraj nanu, nani, aryan dadda, and my favorite sanaya maa. Like dadu suraj nanu also plays with me and he teaches me how to play chess. Nani makes my favourite food and makes me eat with her own hands. I love when they pamper me in this way..

Now last but not the least. The people whom I respect and love after these people... Aryan dadda and sanaya maa.

I do have my own mom dad. But you know they are always busy with their work. They are busy people and I don't disturb them as dadu says job is important. They often forget my birthday and I don't have any grudges for that because they have work I understand. They never take me at parties because they are related to official purposes I also respect that. In fact I believed that every mom dad like mine are busy in that way. But you know whenever I came to school I saw disha's (her friend) mom dropping her at school and her dad is coming to take her. She also told me that they also go for vacations and she also goes with them. Her mom dad gets her new dresses, new toys, new storybooks but when she asked me... I couldn't reply because my mom dad haven't done so.. I understand they were busy or maybe... (Her eyes watered up)

Leave it!! But now I would like to say that disha.. Umm no! Not only disha but to each and everyone today... I also have my caring maa papa now... And they are my aryan dadda and sanaya maa. My dadda loves me alot... He helps me in my homework, play with me, teaches me how to ride a bicycle, makes me laugh with his funny acts, and the things which we both love to do is teasing maa! Nowadays he drops me here in school and when he comes to take me... I give a tight hug to him. He gets me a tasty ice cream and we do a lot of jokes together. He is my super dadda...

Last but not the least my sanaya maa. Our first meeting was not so pleasant but when we met again she became my favourite amongst all. She cuddle me, whenever I am sad she is there for me consoling me with a peck on my forehead, she gets sad seeing tears in my eyes, she smiles when I laugh, her smile makes my heart fill with joy and when she takes me on her lap.. I just hug her feeling her essence. Her essence magnifies me alot. She ties my hair and makes tiffin for me and her melodious lullaby drifts me into sleep. Everyone in my family loves me but a special kind of care that I always receive nowadays is from her. She treats me like her own child and I love her for that.

I am lucky to have such a beautiful family beside me. With all these people I feel complete and that's all for me! Thank you.

For a min there was a silence prevailed in the entire hallroom to which Hiya got confused... And suddenly one my one clapped for her and she smiled her fullest. She looked at sanaya and aryan... Who were controlling their happy tears by then... With a smile... Clapping vigorously for her... And Hiya felt shy closing her face with her palms...

Little did she knew that her own mom dad were standing at a distance... Feeling themselves lost though being present in a familiar environment.

Thank you

(Guys do inform me whether you liked this part or not as because I am posting this after a long time... It was tremendously difficult for me to gear up. Want your reviews... And do tell me what are you doing in this quarantine?)