Part 20

Yawning a bit...Hiya came out of her deep slumber...only to see herself caged within someone's arms...

She frowned n looked at the person...with drowsy eyes...
"Mom"...she exclaimed...
"No...this can't be...at this time she remains in ofc...so how?? Maybe m hallucinating dadi as mom!! Yes...umm..wait!! Let me call her!"...she thought...

"Dadi...dadii...get up...get up plz...I don't want to misinterpret anymore!"...Hiya cried...pulling sanyu continuosly...
Out of irritation sanyu gave her a push in sleep...due to which Hiya got afraid...
Sanyu rubbed her eyes n sat on the bed...
"Y r u shouting like insane??"...asked sanyu

"Dadii??"...Hiya exclaimed as she was still hvng a misconception that the lady beside her is dadi n not her mom...
"Why r u addressing me as dadi?? I am your mom!! Do I look like her or what??"...sanyu exclaimed upping her brow...

"Mom!!"...Hiya exclaimed shockingly...
"Yes!!"...sanyu said with a smirk
"But y r u here?? I mean...how?? Did I mistakenly came inside your room or what...!? Omg!! M really sorry mom...I didn't intended to irritate u...beleive me I was sleeping in my room...I don't know how??"...Hiya started to speak... nonstop!! While sanyu looked here n there...

Strange!! Just imagine what kind of relationship was the duo sharing??
Is this a definition of a relation between a mother n a her child!!
It is only a mother who can handle her child after his/her birth...
It is only a mother who can feed him/her
It is only a mother who can loose her sleep...in order to take care of her new born baby...
It is only a mother who cuddles her child giving all her love...
It is only a mother who gives best morals to her child even if she is uneducated...
It is only a mother who support her child to follow his/her dream...
It is only a mother with whom a child can share the name of his first beloved...
It is only a mother who will support her child against all odds if he/she is right

The quality of being a "mom" is always precious to a lady...
A lady , after being somebody's wife...may only wish for a healthy child...along with whom she feels her universe complete...
But her a lady who got one of the sweetest child by god's grace....was not understanding her value...
They were sharing such a relationship where all the above shades were missing...
A completely transparent relationship...where the base may fall down anytime... although it is partially held by Hiya and renarsh...
Being a mom...sanyu strictly abandoned hiya to enter her room...when a mom's door is always opened for her child even if he/she is a criminal...

Hiya was afraid that now her mom would scold her for entering her room... without her permission... according to her psychology this was no less then a sin...
Huh!! Can u imagine?? A child entering inside her /his mom's room is compared to a sin?? Maybe the narrator has gone mad!!??

Maybe!! But this happens often!! Everything is the matter of priority!!!!
Yes, career should be important n strong...but not that much strong that it destroys every other personal kind of relationship...

At present sanyu was observing Hiya...her nervous face, her tears...!!
Her own eyes felt heavy...but being strong she held them...n cupped hiya's face...
She rubbed her tears away....n pecked her forehead...
Slowly she got off from the bed...n went away from the room...

"Mom m sorry!!"...Hiya exclaimed...when her eyes fell on her toys n she realised that it was her room...

******************
Getting freshened up...Hiya sat with her studies..when renu called her from downstairs...

Quitting her studies for a bit...Hiya obeyed renu..n came downstairs...
"Someone has called u??"...said renu
Forwarding her the land line receiver...
Hiya frowned...n took the phn in her ears...
"Hello Hiya!! M sanaya maa here!!"...said the caller...
"Sanayaa maa!! How r u??"...Hiya exclaimed
"M fine baby...how is my Hiya?"...asked sanaya
"M superfine!"...Hiya said n giggled...

"Ok...so guess what?? For Tonight I hv made a special dish?"...said sanaya
"Really...but which dish?"...asked hiya
"Nutella rolls...!! Your favourite!!"...said sanaya
"Wow!! Yummm!!"...Hiya exclaimed closing her eyes...
"Hahaha!! Don't worry your Aryan dadda has already arrived, he will be there within 10mins...!! Be ready...as tonight u r going to spend with us...yayyyy!! We will hv a lot of fun?! And tomorrow is Sunday too so we will go to playstation ok"...said sanaya
"Really....!!"... exclaimed Hiya...
"Yes!! Now get ready my princess...be steady!!"...said sanaya...
"Ok ok...but before that I hv to take permission from dadi...!!"..chipped Hiya sincerely...to which renu smiled proudly from behind...

"Don't worry your dadi has already gave us permission!!"...said sanaya...
"Really!!"...Hiya exclaimed looking at renu...
To which renu gave a smile of assurance...
"Thank u...!!"...Hiya chipped happily after hanging the phn call...

Packing her required things...Hiya was ready to go with Aryan...who was already present there...in drawing room...
"M ready!!"...Hiya said...getting clad in a pink frock, with two ponies followed by a pair of snickers...along with her small bag at her her back...

"Hey princess...!! Let's go then!! Your maa must be waiting for u!!"...Aryan said holding her hand...
They turned to go...when Hiya looked behind towards her dadi n dadu...
She ran towards them....n said..."dadu dadi...plz take care of yourself!!"...
"We will dear...!! As for now u go n enjoy yourself with Aryan dadda n sanaya maa!"...!!"...said renu...
Hiya smiled n nodded in a yes...with a smile...

She bidded them a bye...before leaving the place with Aryan...
"After a decade I hv seen such satisfaction in her smile renu...!"...said harsh
"Yes!! I hope this last forever!"...said renu...
While the other person who was seing them from a distance...felt like something aching within her ribcage...!!

Thank u