Part 6

Tears rolled down from hiya's orbs...
She became confused about what to do??

And y won't she?? Is it her fault that her parents left her alone in the mid of the road...

She looked around...
She was trying to find that if she could get any solution... But as we all know that Delhi is one of the most crowded place in India...

She looked around...again when she saw a nearby park...in front of her...

Rubbing her tears away...she went towards the park...and stood near the gate....

(Yeh dil
Yeh dil
Yeh dil

Yeh dil
Yeh dil)

She went inside the park...and saw the children playing and giggling...with their parents...

(Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil
Mushqil mein dil (mushqil mein dil..)
Gustakh dil, thoda sambal, thoda buzdil
Dard ke dar pe thehra hai kyun
Sazayein sazayein yeh khud ko kyun deta nayi)

She looked around and found a lady helping her child to get up on the slipper...

(Hansne ki dhun mein rota hai kyun
Sahi kya ghalat kya
Yeh kuch bhi samajhta nahi
Gustakh dil
Dil mein mushqil
Mushqil mein dil Oh..
Gustakh dil)

The boy slipped down...but he got a slight cut on his leg...
His mom quickly ran towards him...and took him on her lap.

(Hai barf si saanso mein
Ankhon mein dhuaan dhuaan (dhuaan dhuaan..)
Ye har pal kyoon khele hai
Gham ka khusi ka juaa juaa)

She stroked his cut with her hands...and took out her handkerchief in order to protect his cut...

(Ye umeedon bhara
Ye khud se hi dara
Suljhe dhaago mein
Uljhaa hai kyun
Salahe salahe yeh khud ki bhi sunta nahi)

The lady pecked the child's forehead...and she seemed to be herself drowned in his pain...as tears were clearly visible in his eyes...

(Gustakh dil
Dil mein mushqil
Mushqil mein dil
Gustakh dil)

A faint smile captured in hiya's lips when she saw them smiling together...

****
"Hey!! She seems to he harsh's granddaughter!! But what's she doing here alone??"... A man thought observing hiya from a distance...

Actually the man was harsh's Frnd since clg days...so he knew his family as well as hiya from d very beginning. ..

He frowned and went towards her...and kept his palm on her head...

Hiya looked at the person and an instant smile captured her lips...

" suraj dadu!! How r u??"...asked hiya and got up to touch his feet...

"I am fine my child! But what r u doing here alone??"... He asked

"Act...actually!!"... Hiya stammered...

Suraj understood that maybe there was some problem which she couldn't share so he said..." It's OK my child !! Don't get nervous!! Cm with me...i will drop u home!!"

"Hmm"...hiya replied in a low voice...

Thus they left for Shekhawat mansion...together...!!

Thank u

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)