Part 21

Aryan buzzed the doorbell of his mansion thus sanaya opened the door quickly...
It seemed like she was awaiting for his arrival...
"Doll....!!"..exclaimed sanaya n hugged Hiya tightly...
And she also hugged her back...

Sanaya carried her in her arms and took her inside...
"Maa see who has come!!"...exclaimed sanaya...
Thus Mrs Suraj who was working in the kitchen came towards the dining area.....only to see Hiya giggling with sanaya...

"Omg!! Hiya!! Such a pleasant surprise!!"...said Mrs Suraj with a smile...
Mrs Suraj started cuddling Hiya in her arms when Aryan came there n pouted looking at the whole scenario...
"Hahahaha look at Aryan dadda!! He is looking funny!!"...giggled Hiya...
Thus sanaya looked at Aryan n also broke into peels of laughter...

"Haww! How mean?? Seems like nobody loves me including princess!"...he pouted...
"Aww!"...Hiya pouted... and jumped out of Mrs Suraj's lap...
She ran towards Aryan and said..."but princess Hiya loves her king Aryan dadda the most!!"

All of a sudden, hearing her words, aryan's chest swelled with pride...
He took her in his arms ...and pecked her cheek...n she also did the same...
"Let's go...I have a surprise for u!"...said Aryan n took her upstairs...

*******
(Shekhawat mansion)

Randhir was sleeping soundly unaware of his wife who was continuously rolling rgt and left...
All those flashes of Hiya, Aryan and sanaya were continuously disturbing her mind making her irritated...

"Urghhhh! I can't handle this anymore!!"...she jumped and sat on the bed...
She looked at randhir who was sleeping like some unconscious pig...
"Randhir... randhir get up!"...she pushed him...but again his sound sleep was something which was not that easy to break...

"Randhir!!"...she shouted at last...
"Huh!! What hpnd...!! R u ok?"...he said getting up from his sound sleep all of a sudden...
He sat on the bed...and saw sanyu looking at him with utmost concentration...
He frowned trying to suspect something...
"What hpnd? Do u need something?"...asked randhir
"I need a break!!"...declared sanyu
"Break??"... Randhir gave a confusing look ...
"I need a break from personal and professional life...in short I need a vacation!"...said sanyu
"Woah!!! Calm down...sanyu how can u be so insensitive? Listen we hv some important meetings lined up for this week! After that...umm yes we can try!"...said randhir

"No ifs and buts ran Randhir...listen it's Tanya (college Frnd) and vishad's wedding after 3days in Paris...so cancel all those stupid meetings...and book a private jet for us...as we both r going to attend their wedding!"...she demanded
"But sanyu ..!"... randhir was about to say when she said..."do hell with those ifs and buts do as I say"...

Sanyu turned towards the other side and switched off the lamp... chipping a good night...
Thus he twisted his lips and sighed....

********
"Wow!! So many dolls!"....exclaimed Hiya watching the toys room around her...
"Hiya, Aryan where r u both?"...exclaimed sanaya from somewhere...

"Hiya...listen let's frighten sanaya ..what say?"...Aryan chipped
To which Hiya giggled...
They hid behind the door...when sanaya entered the room...n again called for them...
She twisted her lips and turned to go by not finding them...when Aryan and Hiya came from behind and made a weird sound making her afraid...!!

"Haww...u 2 I won't leave u both...!!"...sanaya fumed and ran behind them whereas they chose to irritate her more by their teases!!

Thank u

(Really sorry for the inconvenience but along with my sister, my mom isn't well)