Part 17

(hello readers...
Do read my another new ss on Sandhir..."Tu Laung te main elachi..."...I hope you will like it)

*****

The shekhawats family left from Suraj's place...bidding a goodbye... after hvng a hearty dnr...

Sanaya n Aryan felt sad...as Hiya will not be anywhere in their house now...!!
And how will that be possible...??

She was not "THEIR"... daughter of course!!

****
Reaching the shekhawat villa...the trio rang the doorbell...at around 11pm...

Ramu (servant) opened the door...
The trio entered in...and took their sit...on the couch...
Hiya started playing with the new found toys which Aryan n sanaya gifted her...
It gave immense happiness to the lil child as for the first time she got parent like attention...

Yes!! It's true that renarsh always protected her...n gave her immense love...
But as we know none can fulfill parents's love...if it is vacant...

But it seemed like...this didn't hpnd with Hiya...
"Pata hai dadu...aaj na wo sanaya maa ne Mera hair tie Kiya ...aur Aryan dadda...mere Saath bohot khele aaj!!"...said Hiya

"Sanaya maa, Aryan dadda!!"...harsh and renu both gave an astonishing look

"Offo!! Main v kitni bhulakkar Hun...!! Actually I have decided to call sanaya aunty as sanaya maa n Aryan uncle...as Aryan dadda...!! Actually aunty and uncle...these names are too boring!"...said Hiya twitching her nose...

"Good!! So did u like them??"...asked harsh
"Of course dadu!! U know we played piggy rides, then puzzle games, then we played hide n seek...n u know what...Aryan dadda was looking so funny during the play...he was not able to find me n sanaya maa only... hahaha!!"...Hiya laughed n continued to speak her heart out...

Renu looked at harsh...who also looked at her...
Harsh looked down n said..."Hiya baby... Tomorrow u r hvng your scl rgt? So go and sleep... otherwise u will fall ill due to tiredness!!"...

"Okk dadu... actually I am also feeling tired!!"...she said rubbing her sleepy eyes...
"Good night!!"...she said holding her toys n went off to her room...

As she went away...renu sighed n asked..."why can't our children bcm like them harsh?? Look at innocent Hiya...she is so hpy...not bcz she had rcvd gifts from them...but they have give her parents like affection...which our children r failing to give her!!"...

"I saw renu...her eyes were drowsy...but those sharing those lil hpy moments of her with them...were more precious to her..
N this is what we can call love...!!"...said harsh staring somewhere at the floor...while renu controlled her own tears...

*****
The morning gave it's appearance...thus Hiya got ready n came downstairs only to see that Sandhir n renarsh...all 4of them were already seated...

Sanyu looked at Hiya...and again concentrated on her phn...
While randhir was as usual busy with the newspaper...

Hiya went towards the dining area quietly...n sat on the chair...
Ramu served breakfast to everyone...thus everyone started to hv their food...

But wait a sec...!! Something was irregular today...
Before tearing her bread sanyu looked at Hiya ...who was quietly have her corn flakes...

"She never missed out a single day....to greet us in the morning...yes I agree!! That she greets mom n dad too...but I have noticed that sometimes she forgets to do the same...but she was always sincere regarding this to us...then what has happened today with her?"...she thought...looking at her...while Hiya concentrated on her corn flakes...

During the whole breakfast period...sanyu kept looking at Hiya for her response...but leave it!! She was not even looking at her...
"Sanyu let's go ....we r getting late...!!"...said randhir n looked at her when he found her plate empty...

"Hey u haven't completed your breakfast...r u fine?"...asked randhir...
His words grabbed renu, harsh, n hiya's attention...n they looked up...n finally mother n daughter's gaze met...

Hiya frowned looking at her as she found her mom... perfectly fine...
She looked down again...
She was worried but she knew that if she would ask then again sanyu's health could deteorate due to hypertension....as she doesn't like Hiya...
Again randhir will get worried...n scold her...which would lead to nothing but towards a big massacre...

"Am fine!!"...sanyu said looking down gritting her teeth...
"Let's go...as we can't waste our time...anymore... uselessly!!"...said sanyu gritting her teeth...glaring Hiya again who remained silent...

"Beta agar tabyat zyada kharaab lag rhi hai...toh Ghar pe rest karlo...ofc mat jao...pressure leke kya fayda?"...renu suggested
"Oh plz!! I don't need your concern... Actually I think that my official life is far better then personal one!!"...said sanyu glaring Hiya once again...

Sandhir got up to leave...when someone rang the doorbell...
Ramu went n opened the door...n welcomed the visitor in...

Actually it's not visitor...they were visitors...
They entered inside the house...
Whereas Sandhir frowned looking at them...
Renarsh looked at them n passed a astonishing smile...

Before renu could say anything...Hiya got up n ran towards them... joyfully...
"Sanaya maa...Aryan dadda...!! Yayyyy!!"...she gleamed while running ..n within a sec she was in Aryan's arms...

He cuddled n tickled her...thus the entire mansion echoed with hiya's loud giggles... somewhat after a decade...

Thank u

(Guys we hv organised a small writing contest for Sandhirians. So if you feel interested in participating then plz visit my profile and add the book named blooming potents in your library so that u can get time to time updates regarding the rules and regulations.
The last date of enrollment is 8th August...
So hurry up beginners!!😊😊)