Part 14

Hiya and harsh were playing & giggling...when harsh got an important call.
"Princess my child u wait here for 5mins ok...dadu will attend this call & cm soon...kahin Jana mat ok??"...he said
"Ok dadu!!"...Hiya said playing with her teddy...

Thus harsh smiled and asided himself to take the call...
Hiya sat on the bench and started playing with her teddy...when a lil bit of her age... snatched the toy from her...and ran away...

"Hey wait....that's mine!!'...Hiya screamed...and ran behind him...
She was about to catch him...when her leg collided with a stone...and automatically her hands pushed him...as a result he fell on the ground with a thud...

He started crying loudly...whereas Hiya got a chance and took her toy...
She was scared, felt nervous due to her sudden action...when suddenly she saw a lady...cmng towards them...and leaning down towards the boy...

She helped him to get up...
Whereas the boy continued to cry...
"Child r u ok?? How did u landed up like this??"...she asked...
"She...she...push...pushed me!!"...he hiccuped...whereas the lady looked at Hiya angrily..

"U don't know how to play??"...she asked in gruff tone...whereas fresh tears rolled down from her eyes...

"Arey guddu Tu yahan kya Kar Raha hai...tab uss ladke ko pareshaan Kar Raha tha ab kise Kar Raha hai...bohot shaitaan hogaya hai Tu...aaj Ghar chal mere Saath khabar leti Hun main Teri!!"...a lady said from behind...

Thus the boy gulped and twisted his lips...
"Arey beta Tu roh kyun rhi hai...issne tuje v pareshaan Kiya Hoga na...behenji I am sorry...Mera bacha asal mein bohot shararti hai ek jagah tik k baithta hi nhi...."...said the lady

"But...!!"...Hiya was about to say when the lady said..."chal guddu..aaj toh Teri Khair nhi!?"...

Thus guddu ran away followed by his mom...
The other lady who was standing there looked at Hiya with guilt...
She held her ears to apologize...whereas Hiya looked away...

She was about to go towards her...when harsh came there & said..."Hiya what r doing here baby? I said u to wait there right??"...

"Sorry dadu!!"...Hiya said in a low voice...and went away with her doll whereas harsh frowned...
His eyes fell on the lady who was standing there...
"Sir actually I am sorry!! I shouldn't hv done that!!"...she apologized
"I am not understanding!!"...harsh said...thus the lady let a sigh and confessed everything...which harsh listened carefully...

"I am really sorry uncle I didn't mean to do that!!"...the lady said genuinely
"It's ok my child...and u didn't do it intentionally...and about granddaughter...well don't worry about her...maybe she is a child...but she carries a big heart inside her...she don't keep any grievance for anyone...!! I am sure that she will accept your apology...we hv to give her time!!"...harsh said

"I know!! But still...I didn't mean to hurt her!!"...she said...
"Don't worry child...ok...u keep my phn no. And call me tomorrow...I will make her talk to u...and then u will cm to know that she has truly pardoned u..."...said harsh

"Hmm...ok!! Can u tell me your no. Plz??"...she asked
"Sure...9874******"...he said
"Hmm!! Ok.."...she said saving his no.
Harsh smiled and was about to leave when he turned again and asked..."by the way can I know your name plz??"..

She smiled and said..."sanaya!!"...
"Ok!! Bye then...take care my child!!"...he said before leaving
When she asked again..."uncle can I know her name??"..

"Hiya?!"...he replied and left the place...
"Hiya...I am sorry Hiya plz pardon me if u can!!"...sanaya thought being rooted at her place...

*****
So again Hiya faced some bitterness...and that too from the person who was a ray of hope in her life much to her knowledge...
She also behaved like her parents...making her cry...

But didn't we get the difference btwn sanaya and Sandhir...
Whatever Sandhir did with Hiya, they never regretted for the same...
And whatever sanaya did with Hiya, she was really regretting for it....

But again Hiya was afraid...thinking that this was another person who came to scold her, maybe to harm her as well...of which she was scared!!..

Thank u

(Guys I am writing a new story on some new characters..."Aditya and Zoya"...from Bepannah!! So plz do check down my new story and if u like it then plz don't forget to click the star button!!)