Part 19

That day Hiya enjoyed alot with Aryan and sanaya...
They dropped her in scl...n on the way Aryan cracked some childish jokes...which made her burst into giggles...while sanaya kept cuddling her throughout the way....

Completing her classes...Hiya returned to her home...while that smile was still adoring her face....
"Dadiiii...Hiya is back!"...she exclaimed loudly...sitting on the couch with a thud...

"O my baby is back...wait for 2mins...my child!! Dadi will be there with your lunch!!"...said renu from the kitchen while she smiled...
"Dadi u know what...today me, Aryan dadda, n sanaya maa had loads of fun...while going to scl...!! Dadda was busy cracking his stupid jokes...while me n sanaya maa kept laughing all the way...!! Then Aryan dadda brought me so many chocolates n cupcakes...!! And we took selfies also!!"...she gleamed...while renu smiled sadly...

Y wont she?? The love which Hiya always expected from Sandhir was now given by sanaya n Aryan...within this 2days...she became so much fond of them...only bcz of the pure love n affection which they showered upon her... instead of materialistic love...!!

"Dadiiii...m hungry!!"...Hiya screamed for the third time with a pout...which made renu cm out of her trance...
"Yes...yes!! Baby it's ready...m serving!"...said renu...serving the food on the plate....

******
Renu started making her gulp those morsels...while Hiya continued to eat from her hands...

"Dadi we hv annual function in our scl!!"...Hiya said
"O really!! R u participating?"...asked renu...
"Yes m giving a speech...on my parents...!! And also doing a dance on "old Mac Donald!!"... Said Hiya...
"That's really good my child...!! We will surely cm to see your performance!!"...said renu
"Thanks dadi!! But...!!"...Hiya fumbled...
While renu frowned...
"Class tchr has asked each of us to bring our parents on that day...including me!! But mom dad??"...she exclaimed sadly...looking down...

"Don't worry my child...I will talk to them!! N me & your dadu will make sure that they attend your function!"...said renu...
While a small smile crept on hiya's face ....

******
"The deal is done...Mr shekhawat!! Infact we r quite impressed with your presentation!"...said Mr Mathew...

"Oh thank u so much!!"...said Randhir with a broad smile on his face...

He looked at sanyu ....n frowned seeing her drowned in some other world...

He shooked her a bit which broke her trance...
She looked at him...and he upped his brow as if asking what is wrong?
She nodded in a no....n smiled looking at Mathew...

They finalized the deal...and shooked hands with each other...

"Wow!! Sanyu m so hpy today...we hv finally cracked the deal...for which I was worrying since so many days!!"... randhir exclaimed entering inside her cabin...
But to his disappointment...again he found her lost in some other world...

He leant in front of her...n asked.."hey sanyu... what hpnd? R u fine?? Since few hours I m noticing your fallen face!! R u fine!!??"...

Sanyu came out of her trance...n said..."it's ok...I mean I am fine!! It's just work pressure nothing else!!"...
She said rubbing her forehead...
"O so my darling wife aren't feeling well for work pressure...?? Umm...but u know what this RSS knows how to reduce her pressure...come on get up!! We will go for a lunch date!!"...he said getting up..

Sanyu thought n said..."randhir actually I am thinking that.... actually I wanna take a half day leave...!! My head is aching since morning...n m sure that if I go home n take some rest...I will surely get well!!"...

Randhir frowned for a sec...hearing her confession!! And the next moment he nodded in a yes!!

Sanyu smiled n took a leave quickly...!!
While randhir twisted his lips...before leaving her cabin....