Part 18

Hiya's face gleamed with joy when sanaya n Aryan cuddled her with all their love....
O how this cute lil girl always craved for love.... beyond anything...!!

"How r u!!??"...Sanaya asked taking Hiya in her arms...
"M fine sanaya maa!!"...Hiya smiled...

On the other hand... Sandhir frowned as they didn't knew what's happening...
Yes! They heard about sanaya n Aryan from harsh...but they haven't seen their faces...

Their trance was broke...when harsh said..."sanaya, Aryan what a pleasant surprise?? Really we r very hpy to see u here!!"...

They smiled n went towards them...
Sanaya was still holding Hiya in her arms...whereas Hiya kept her head on her chest...encircling her hands around her neck...

Sanaya found a bit difficult to touch their feet as Hiya was in her arms...
Understanding her difficulty renu said...."Hiya my child climb down...see sanaya is feeling a bit problem...!!"...

Hiya pouted...n continued to cling in her arms...much to their surprise...
Sanaya smiled n said..."don't worry aunty...!! I am fine....!!"...to which Hiya smiled n pecked her cheek...while sanaya smiled pecking her forehead...

"Hiya wouldn't u cm to me!!"...Aryan pouted...
Seing his baby face...Hiya laughed n jumped in his arms...while he embraced her tightly...

They were busy cuddling Hiya when they heard someone clearing their voice...
They looked beside them only to see Sandhir...who were giving some odd look towards them...

Actually the same case was with sanaya n Aryan...they heard about Sandhir...but haven't met them... before!!

Harsh understood the situation n said..."hey Aryan...meet my son randhir...n daughter in law sanyukta....!!"...
"And randhir sanyukta...they r Aryan n sanaya... Suraj's son n daughter in law...!!"...

Aryan n sanaya smiled n looked at them...while they behaved as if they don't bother...
"Hi...nice to meet u...we hv heard a lot about u both from dad!!"...aryan said...
"Hello... actually it's nothing surprising for us...our good will is infact all over the country...u know what our company is at its peak...n that's the reason we r renowned!!"...said randhir proudly while sanyu smirked...

Sanaya n Aryan forced a smile n looked towards them...
"U hv a nice daughter...I must say...she is very cute...& Lovable...u r lucky!!"...said sanaya
"Thanks... between...what about your work!! I mean do u run any business!!"...asked sanyu...
"No...actually I work in an MNC...n she is a housewife!!"...said Aryan...
"Housewife!!"...sanyu exclaimed in a sarcastic tone...to which Aryan n sanaya frowned...

"Dude!! I mean...we r living in 21st century...so max to max ladies r engaged in building their carriers... And as far as I heard from dad sanaya is highly educated ...so can u tell me what's the use of those certificates...!?
Sorry to say but...but nowadays housewives r of no use...if u r educated n dealing a life with your household works...then it's better to throw those certificates in some thrash bin!!"...sanyu said in a mocking manner...

They were about to live the place when Aryan said..."excuse me Mr n Mrs shekhawat...!!"
Thus Sandhir turned towards them...
"U just said that housewives r of no use...then I think your mom, my mom...they r also of no use... according to u. My knowledge always tells me....that none r useless...even housewives r far better then the working ones...atleast we, working people get some rest from our work...on Sundays atleast...but they...they work for 365days... continuously without any complain. Their priority is always their family before themselves...in short...if a woman is a housewife...that means she is serving more then that of a working lady...!! And u know what I feel proud to declare that my wife n mom as housewives...!! And I am lucky to have sanaya as my wife...who always love my parents n me beyond anything...n I think that...it is only a housewife who can do so...I respect all women...but housewives a bit more...bcz they sacrifice everything just for us...I respect sanaya, my mom...and lastly renu aunty...thanks to these ladies again for being with us in every moment... without any complain!!"....

Sanaya  looked at Aryan with tears of joy in her eyes...
While Aryan continued to give a smile of assurance...

On the other hand Sandhir were badly irked by his confession...
They controlled their anger...n left the place with their bags...whereas renu smiled amidst of her tears...
She compared her known ones with the unknown...

She felt sad thinking that her children thought her to be useless...while she felt hpy when Aryan took stand for her...not only her but for all those housewives...who r still suffering only bcz they r housewives...!!

"Thanks Aryan... Best education can't be Acheived from bookish knowledge...it has to be earned...n u hv proved it today...!!"...said harsh while Aryan n sanaya smiled looking at each other...

Hiya smiled n blew a whistle...much to their surprise...
"Dadda ji ....tussi chha Gaye...!!"...she said in Punjabi accent...while the jaws of the house members... dropped seing her bubbly confession...!!

Thank u

(Dear readers,
Plz vote for my SS AASHIYAAN which am going to present in saddahaqcontests. Your votes indeed matters to me a lot...😊😊🙏🙏)