Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars

Virgo

I hate Monday homeroom.

I don't know why, but I just do.

So when Gemini shook me awake this morning, I was not happy at all.

"Not another Monday morning." I complained as Gemini, Sagittarius and I made our way to our homeroom.

"Aw, don't be such a grouch, sis," Gemini told me. "You'll get less sleepy as the day goes on."

Sagittarius yawned. "I hope I do. I don't want to fall asleep in today's math exam."

As she yawned again, she bumped into a girl with caramel brown hair, who was heading our way.

"Ouch!" The girl said, rubbing her elbow. "Watch where ye'r goi- wait..."

The girl looked familiar. Her caramel brown hair was tied up in a ponytail. She had ocean blue eyes, just like Sagittarius. She wore a khaki coloured jacket on top of a bright red crop top. Her jeans were torn, like Sagittarius'. If the two girls had the same hair colour, I would've been convinced that Sagittarius somehow had a clone.

"Who are you?" Sagittarius asked the girl.

"My own sister doesn't even recognise me?" The girl spoke in a Scottish accent. "I'm hurt."

Gemini eyed the girl. "You're Saggi's sister? Huh, no wonder you both have such cool accents."

"What does accents have to do with anything?" I asked. Unfortunately, I got ignored.

"Our accents are very different." Sagittarius stated. "I caught on to my Southern accent because my parents were from Texas. My adoptive parents, I mean."

"And I'm a Celestian." The girl said. "I just happen to have an accent, but I don't know why? Anyways, that none of ya business."

I paused when I heard the word "Celestian". "Wait, you're from Celestia?"

"Yup." The girl replied, popping the "p" at the end.

"You're one of those Planet people, right?" Sagittarius asked.

"Drop the 'people', will ya? Just call us the Planets, 's not that hard." The girl rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I'm Jupiter. I'm Sagittarius and Pisces' sister."

"Just a question, if you don't mind. I thought the planet Jupiter was named after a god." I pointed out. "How come you're female?"

Jupiter shrugged. "If we were the genders of the gods we were named after, there'd be a male Uranus, a male Pluto, and a male me. Although I think I was supposed to be male, you'll have to ask the author."

(OKAY CUT! What the heck Uranus how come she can break the fourth wall as well?)

Jupiter shrugged. "If we were the genders of the gods we were named after, there'd be a male Uranus, a male Pluto, and a male me."

"Woah..." Gemini mused.

I elbowed her. "Anyways, what are you doing here at our school?"

"Just chatting with a few of yer classmates." Jupiter replied. "I thought ya'd know them, but then again, yer memories of Celestia got erased." She stared at the confused faces of Sagittarius, Gemini and I. "We can do proper introductions if ya'd like."

I was about to refuse when Gemini and Sagittarius both replied with a "Sure, why not?"

Jupiter lead us to a classroom. Surprisingly, our homeroom teacher and the rest of our friends weren't there. The only people that were in the room were a couple of our classmates.