Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks

Gemini

I needed a coffee.

I know that I'm not really a coffee person, but I wasn't feeling as energetic as I usually was, so I decided to head down to the nearest Starbucks, which wasn't that far from school.

After getting a cappuccino, I headed towards a small table in the corner of the shop. I took out my phone and scrolled through the messages sent in our group chat.

(yes, I stopped using that text-message-making website)

Probably Zodiac Signs

17:00

Leo: who changed the group name

Pisces: i did! do ya like it?

Scorpio: Pisces, you're not still talking about this, are you?

Pisces: but we might be constellations! how cool is that?

Aries: don't forget that we're supposed to save some constellation world from an evil constellation

Pisces: but isn't that cool? we'll be like characters from books!

Capricorn: It sounds pretty risky. I'd rather stay on Earth and be a normal person.

Gemini: cmon, Cap, think on the bright side for once

Capricorn: Since when did I have a nickname?

Virgo: I think it's pretty cute <3

Gemini: aww how cute

Capricorn: Virgo why?

Taurus: lol Capricorn is blushing so hard right now

Capricorn: Why

17:05

Libra: Gemini, where'd you go?

Gemini: im at starbucks. why?

Libra: That's where you went? Okay, good.

Aquarius: Is something wrong, Libra?

Libra: I didn't see her after free period, so I was just wondering where she went.

"Typical Libra." I said to myself. "Always one to worry about her friends."

"Nice group chat name." A familiar voice said over my shoulder. I turned around to see a familiar male with silver blonde hair and lime green eyes peeking over my shoulder.

"Mercury?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

Mercury paused before answering, "Something important. I'm not supposed to make it too obvious."

"Are you stalking someone?" I asked again.

"Let's not put it that way." He replied sharply.

"Mercury, stop getting sidetracked!" Someone from the table next to us called out.

I turned around. Sitting on that table were Neptune and Uranus. They were both wearing a hoodie, a black cap and a pair of shades.

"You guys know that this makes you look really suspicious, right?" I told them, trying hard not to laugh.

Mercury looked at the two Planets and frowned. "I told you not to wear the cap and shades."

"Neptune insisted on making us wear them." Uranus grumbled, taking her cap off, revealing her silvery hair which was tied up in a bun. "These shades do look good on me though."