A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!

So it's March 4th (at least where I am).

It's my birthday. I don't expect you guys to care or anything.

But I just want to say, tHANK YOU SO HECKING MUCH FOR 1K READS ON THIS BOOK THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER JARCQMSHDASFBFDHSK

So as a thank you present, here's a special chapter about how Taurus and Cancer became a little something ;)

~~~

No one's POV

He was nervous.

He had a crush on this boy for a long time already. He finally plucked up the courage to ask him to meet him in a spot in the school yard.

"Calm down, Taurus. He's going to come." The boy said to himself.

Just then, another brown-haired boy came and sat down next to Taurus.

"Hi!" Cancer said. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Taurus looked at him and gazed straight into his beautiful eyes. He quickly looked away so Cancer wouldn't see him blush.

He's so cute. Taurus thought. If only I could know if he liked me back...

Cancer had been Taurus' crush since the first day they met at Brooklyn Astrological High School. Taurus had spent the entire school year dreaming about him. Now, it was a week till the summer holidays. Taurus thought that Cancer wouldn't be in the mood to chat with him since he and the rest of his friends (including Cancer) had been framed for a prank they'd never pulled.

He was wrong. Cancer did need some cheering up.

Now, he sat there on that bench, Cancer sitting beside him, no doubt wondering what was going on.

"Taurus?" Cancer asked. "Are you okay?"

Taurus' courage slowly faded. He couldn't confess to his crush. He decided to change the topic instead.

"I wonder who actually pulled that prank." He said.

"I dunno." Cancer replied. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do."

"I know." Taurus felt a little bit more relieved. He would simply confess to Cancer another time. No big deal.

~~~

It was a really big deal.

Taurus couldn't sleep at night thinking of how he let that opportunity slip from under his fingers.

"I was this close!" He mumbled to himself in his sleep.

The next day, he decided to test his luck again.

"Hi." Taurus said to Cancer the next day when he saw him.

Cancer looked up. "Hello." He looked up at Taurus' rainbow-coloured scarf. "Nice scarf." He commented.

"Thanks." Taurus replied.

Despite the colours, Taurus' rainbow scarf was kind of like a problem scarf, one that Taurus wore whenever he was stressed out, or something was bothering him. He would wear his "problem scarf" even if it was summer.

Cancer studied the scarf again. "Why are you wearing a scarf in the summer anyways?"

"Oh, this is sort of a problem scarf." Taurus explained. "I wear it when I don't feel emotionally stable. My dad gave it to me before he left."

"I see." Cancer said before the two of them stood in a moment of silence. "What's bothering you?" He asked, ending the moment of silence.

Taurus' face turned pink. "Uh-" It was as if he couldn't string words together anymore, especially since he was next to his crush.

The bell rang. Cancer looked at Taurus apologetically before saying, "I'll see you later!"

Taurus had lost his chance again.

~~~

Another day passed. Taurus had been wearing his "problem scarf" more often. At least, that was what Cancer noticed.

Taurus had been avoiding him. Cancer was sure of it. The thing was, why?

Cancer followed Taurus all the way to the rooftop of the school. Taurus just stood there, clutching on to his scarf, staring off into the distance. Cancer cleared his throat to let Taurus know that he was there.

Taurus jumped as he realised who it was. "Cancer? W-what are you doing here?"

"You've been avoiding me." Cancer noted. "What's up?"

Taurus' face turned pink again. "I-I just-" He sighed and looked the other way. "I can't do it."

Cancer put his hand on Taurus' shoulder sympathetically, which made Taurus tense. "It's okay. You can tell me."

Taurus buried his face, which was as red as a tomato, into his arms.

"C'mon, did something happen?" Cancer stayed put, keeping his arm around his friend.

A soft whisper came from Taurus.

"Did you say something?" Cancer asked.

"I-" Taurus looked up at him. "I like you. You probably don't like me back anyways. Sorry for the trouble." With that, he turned to leave.

Just as he was about to reach the stairs, Cancer stopped him.

"If you liked me, you could've just said so." He told Taurus.

"Yeah, I know." Taurus said, still blushing hard.

Cancer smiled at him, pulling him into a kiss. A kiss on the lips.

"Er, sorry about that." Cancer said after the kiss had ended. "Probably wasn't the right move." Cancer was now blushing as hard as Taurus was. "I like you back."

"I don't mind the kiss." Taurus replied, still shocked. "In fact, I think I could go for an encore."

They checked twice to make sure that nobody was watching before kissing once more.

~~~

If this chapter is cheesy, then pizza is just dough laid out in a circle.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it as much as I said "omfg" while writing it. Thanks again for 1K reads :)

Have a good day/night!

Peace out,

The author owo