Yeji | Games pt. 2

Start from the beginning

><><><><><><

''Julia! Does this look good?'' I checked myself over and over again with the outfit I picked. I had on a denim cuffed jeans and tucked in polo shirt with the first 2 buttons unbuttoned because I'm feeling myself. I also have a dark blue adidas to finish as my shoes.

''Y/N you look good but fold your sleeves,'' Lia suggested so I did and showed her. My sister gave me a thumbs up and left. I made sure that my hair was neat and that I smelt good. This has to be perfect since this is my senior year.

I hurriedly slipped on my watch and put my phone in my pocket. We will be using Lia's car today because I spilled water on my car on the way to pick up food from a restaurant for lunch earlier. I guess I'm just really ecstatic to go to the party. I hopped in the passenger seat and fixed my collar, making sure everything is perfect.

''It's just a party why are you even dressed up like that. You've never dressed like that in any of Moonhee's parties,'' Lia questioned and started the engine. She'd always see me in athletic clothes and nothing casual so she isn't used to this.

''Yeji's there duh. Use your head Jisu,'' I mocked and took a quick selfie. Who knew I'd be this confident after I met a girl? Gosh, love really does change a person. Lia rolled her eyes and drove to the location.

As always, the loud, booming music greeted us as we entered. ''Y/N! Lia! What the heck is Y/N wearing?'' Kyuhan welcomed us and offered us a drink but we both declined. Chaeryeong appeared behind him and waved. I waved back and showed off my outfit. I feel proud.

''Don't I look good?'' I beamed, seeing Yeji with Ryujin and Yuna on the dance floor like always. Kyuhan scoffed, mimicking my poses with my clothing while Chaeryeong was just sipping out of her drink. I shook my head and went upstairs to greet Moonhee.

''Hey Moon,'' I gave her a fist bump like the old times. Her class placed 3rd which wasn't terrible. Moonhee is a great person.

''Hi Y/N. Aren't you and Yeji dating?'' Moonhee looked down on the dance floor and back to me with shaking pupils. I nodded happily and thought nothing of it until she pointed at something. ''Then who's he?''

Her finger led me to a guy I'm not very fond with..Kang Sunwoo. I have heard a few days ago that he has a crush on Yeji and Ryujin. I never liked him ever since I was introduced to him during my second year of high school. Sunwoo's a brat and he's checking out my girlfriend?

''I'll be right back Moon,'' I excused myself to creep up on Sunwoo. He is at the side of dance floor, looking Yeji up and down. No sir, that is not allowed. I grabbed a drink, just coke, and stood next to him while also taking the chance to admire how beautiful my girlfriend is under the shining lights. ''Hey Sunwoo.''

''Hm? Oh? Choi Y/N! Congrats for winning first rank. What's up? Also don't you think Yeji's hot? Just look at her man, I want to make her mine,'' Sunwoo's gaze turned into something seductive towards Yeji. He smirked and licked his lips. Who does he think he even is saying such things? He muttered something dirty as I reached my limit.

''Yeji's amazing alright but sorry buddy, I'm not sharing her. I know you're mad 'cause she only wants me and no one else,'' I stuck out my tongue at him before calling Yeji as she skips happily to me.

''Y/N! Hi,'' She kissed my cheek which left Sunwoo shocked and ashamed of himself. He left his position and went somewhere else while Yeji is dragging me to the dance floor. ''Y/N dance with me please?''

How could I say no to that face?

''Sure then,'' I couldn't resist a smile seeing Yuna and Ryujin's teasing looks. I don't know why but I loved the feeling of Yeji's body close to mine, making her feel safe. I wasn't properly in my right state of mind when I told Yeji I like her so I should say it now since it's a good time to do so.

''Yeji, I'm not playing games if you think so but I really really like you. Every time I hear your voice, it makes me fall for you again and again. I'm so glad you and Ryujin switched classes. I just really love everything about you and-''

''Shut up and kiss me,'' Yeji commanded. I wasn't believing what she had just said. Am I dreaming?

''What?''

''I'm not playing games Y/N so shut up and give me a kiss,'' She puckered up her sweet lips and gave me a quick peck while her arms circle around my neck. I was so shocked at the sudden action that I didn't move so I stood there, frozen with my hands on Yeji's small waist. ''Hehe Y/N? You okay? Why are you-''

I cut her off by pulling her into another kiss but longer this time. It was sweet, delicate, passionate. The night ended with our lingering sweet kisses, hugs, and partying. Sunwoo apologized to me about speaking dirty of Yeji. He claimed that he hadn't known about our relationship so I forgave him.

I came to realize that love really changes an individual. I used to be a robot with no feelings of attraction shown outside and it was just kept inside of me. Maybe if I had a little more confidence, Yeji would have been mine earlier. I shouldn't have been playing games with myself and my feelings. At least I have her now..right?