"Omg, you guys are matching. I swear you guys are cute" Madison said as smirked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully not really caring. "Say bad bitch" She took her phone and motioned her hands for us to get closer. Pushing myself of the wall, I got next to Hayden and pressed my hand on his chest while he wrapped one arm around my waist. I smiled at the camera and my face felt stuck as Madison kept going in every single angle.

"Okay done" She finally said after taking pictures, as she started scrolling through her phone. "I'll send them to you"

"You want me to take some pictures of you and Darnell".

She shook her head "We took pictures already. Now lets get bowling" She cheered as she walked up to the counter and started paying for the lane and our shoes.

"Shoes" The guy boredly stated flipping his phone over. We told him our sizes and grabbed our shoes.

"Thanks" I gave the kid a smile, he was about my age or maybe younger by a year. His dark green eyes bored into my mine and his lips were in a firm line. He rolled his eyes and went onto his phone. "Okay then" I mumbled as I walked over to the side where everyone else was standing taking their shoes off.

I sat down on the floor and took my shoes and slipped into my blowing shoes. I let a breath of air out as I leaned my head aganist the wall, trying to prepare myself for the night ahead. That I planned. Plus, I was trying to regain my breath, the jeans were too tight on me.

"Come on loser" Hayden held his hand out. I took his hand and he pulled me roughly up.

"Dick" I mumbled as I bent down to pick up my shoes. I turned around and my breath hitched as Hayden stood closer to me then before.

"What was that?" He moved closer making me back up against the wall. He placed his hands on my waist, and icthed his hands further up to be on my bare skin. I felt the hairs on my neck stand up almost as I had gotten electrified. I told myself it was because his hands were warm.

"I called you a dick" I slowly said looking him in the eyes.

A smirk played on his lips and he clenched his jaw, looking into my eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but Madison came over to the side, tapping him on the shoulder.

We turned our heads towards her, not moving from our postion "Your ex is here." She rolled her eyes and made a gag noise. Hayden removed himself from me and grabbed my hand. Before walking off I handed the kid my shoes, since I had gotten preoccupied.

We walked over to our lane, number six, and saw Darnell attempting to talk with Asher. But it wasn't working. As Darnell eyes caught us, a breath of relief left his mouth and his looked up to the ceiling. He looked like he was thanking the Gods.

"Finally you guys came. I have two questions, why is she here" She pointed towards Madison with a look of disgust, and if it was for Hayden holding me to his chest, I've would've punch her. "And two why are you guys matching"

"Because I can do whatever the fuck I want ginger pubes" Her mouth feel agape at my comment and everyone started snickering-including Asher which he earned a slap aside the head for.

"How about we start the game" Darnell suggested as Hazel and me were having a stare down.

"Sure, come on" Hayden walked us over to the benches.

"Rae" Madison stood by the computer where we had to enter our names. She motioned for me to come over. I released myself from Hayden's grip and walked over. "Wanna help me pick the names" She whispered wiggling her eyebrows in a funny manner. I let out a laugh and nodded my head eagerly. I looked up to see Hazel made her way over to Darnell and Hayden and Asher disappeared. We finished typing the names and grinned at each other.