"Symeree wake up" I cried as he laid there on the ground coughing up blood.

"I love you Mook, tell pops I said the same" he said and I nodded my head while holding his hand and sobbing.

"Come on Sydnee we gotta go..." Terrance said pulling my arm running back to the house.

I lost my brother May 21st, 2015.

I'll never be the same again.

- Flashback over -

"Sydnee" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I said wiping the tears that fell due to my flashback.

"You straight?" Juice asked me handing me a cup of water.

"Just thought of Symere that's all" I mumbled.

"He still with us dawg, miss him more than anything" he said and I sighed nodding.

"Family of Markeyvius Wright?" a nurse said walking in the waiting room.

She started talking about his condition then allowed us to go in to see him.

I locked eyes with him and he locked eyes with me.

"You been crying" he said and I turned around to close the door and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I thought you died" I mumbled and he laughed.

"How is that shit funny Key?" I frowned and he sucked his teeth.

"C'mere" he said and I slowly walked over to him and sat on the hospital bed.

"What you want dumbass?" I said and he chuckled.

"You" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Lay down wimme" he said and I shook my head no.

"What if I hurt you" I said but he brushed it off.

"C'mon yeen gon hurt me" he said then pulled me on his arm. I curled up next to him and he rubbed my thigh in circles.

Anybody knows, that'll have me knocked the fuck out.

- Key -

I should've never started to rub her thigh, now her ass lightly snoring in my ear.

30 minutes later the door began to open and In came my mama and Malia.

"Awe look at y'all" Li said and I sucked my teeth.

"And who is this you got on yo hip Markeyvius?" my mama asked me.

"My dawg son... no mo questions" I said then Sydnee started moving in her sleep and found her way to the crook of my neck.

"Yo dawg huh?" she said and I grinned.

She walked over to us and got a better look of what she looked like.

"She's pretty, just in a good need of a hair appointment" she said and I shook my head.

"Ma..." I said and she shrugged.

"What's ha name?" she asked and I answered her.

"Mm.. but Ion wanna end up in this hospital no more unless if it's for my future grand baby you hea me?" she said and I started laughing.