Ok ! Ok ! Then we will take a leave...
me and Jungkook left and went to my apartment...

As we moved in...i memorized something...

"Jungkook..mmm of you don't mind can i shift you to my friends room like it's next to mine... because i can't sleep anywhere else.."!? If you don't have any problem...on this he immediately nodded and i felt at ease...
I gave him his medecines and guided him to the room..

Jk POV

As we entered her apartment..she asked me if i could take the other room...to which i agreed immediately... offcourse maybe if i were at her place i would have done the same....

She gave me some medecines and guides me to the room which was almost the same size but much simpler...and Less decorated...
I laid myself on the bed .. thinking about what all happened today...it was really too much for a day..i laughed...

I was thinking and the mud fight played in my mind...and i started giggling unconsciously...that was really fun...the way her expression changed when she grabbed my hand ..

"I should be careful from now on aiishh that girl!? " I was smiling to myself and then i felt like a sting when I remembered that
  I'M HERE JUST FOR FEW DAYS...OR WHO KNOWS  MAYBE JUST TODAY!!

i stood up and sat in the bed ...it's just been two days and i feel like home already...
That means i won't be able to see her ever again!

No!! Why does this feel so wrong..!!

I tried to calm myself and drank some water..."aiishh jungkook you are such a crazy guy..think about what you will do when you will meet hyungs again!!"

Yeahh!!! Let's get it jaaykayyy!!✊✊

I felt a bit at ease... everything was so silent...i could hear the clock ticktocking... The sounds of my own breath ....dogs howling outside...it was somehow scary... slowly my body started feeling light...

and .. suddenly i felt i was not alone in the room...some soft footsteps were heard...i looked around and i saw a man with a big needle like same before pacing towards me..

When i tried to run...two bull like men caught me and and bent me over...i was terrified....no!! Not again!!...i closed my eyes to again feel that stinging pain...but it never came .... slowly i felt my arms loosening up....

I opened my eyes and and they were gone i was no more in the ship... I looked around and saw that i was in some cottage...how ..!!? When did i come here...i looked around and and heard a scream... which sounded familiar...it was her!!

It was Maira!!

I immediately ran to the source of sound...and i was correct she was there in the corner of the room struggling with a well built man who was trying to....damn!!! Get away from her you bastard!!

I went towards them taking big steps...as soon as i reached ...the man vanished...

The hell is happening..!!?? Where did he go!!??

I looked down at her ...she was trembling in fear and was hiding in the corner she was sobbing continuously....
she was sitting while hugging her knees and looked hella scared...i sat down trying to take a look at her but she won't allow me to touch her...i grabbed both of her hands and looked at her forcefully...
she was a crying mess my heart  shattered into thousand peices seeing her like this... seeing tears in the eyes which used to smile always...i could not bear it...it was peircing right into my heart.... i hugged her tightly trying to give her all my warmth!!