Chapter 19

-Sean's POV something different-

We walked into the suite Kaycee booked us and the girls started screaming our ears off well except Kaycee she stood there smiling like an angel. "Hey Kayc" I whispered as I approached her. "Hi Shamu" was all she said to me and kept starring at the view. "An escape was definitely needed" I smiled at her as she turned to me and I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Yes it was" she smiled and kissed my cheek. So I kissed her forehead. "I love you Kayc" I mumbled on her forehead. "I love you too Sean" she whispered and smiled at me. "GET MARRIED ALREADY! OH WAIT YOU ALREADY ARE" Tati screamed. "You are just too cute!" Tahani laughed. "Honestly I find this weird it's Sean and Kaycee internet sensation best friend duo and now married like I totally ship it just weird though" Josh ranted and I laughed. "Some things change" Kaycee giggled and walked in front of me so I rapped my arms around her. "Let's go to the beach!!" I screamed and we all ran outside. "Wait we need to wear our bathing suit!" Kaycee giggled and ran back inside.

-Kaycee's POV-

I had two swimsuits to pick from. Tati packed a one piece and a two piece. I ended picking the one piece which was blue with the help of Tati, Tahani, and Chloe on facetime. "I can't believe you bothered Chloe to help me pick a swimsuit" I giggled at my friends. "Well we needed all the help we could get" Tati sighed at my clothes in my suitcase. "Hey! You packed my suitcase!" I yelled at her. "Yeah you wardrobe consists of sports bras, leggings, sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and Sean's clothes!" Tati sighed and plopped on my bed. "To be fair her wardrobe was always mostly Sean's clothes" Tahani shrugged and I threw one of Sean's sweatshirts at her face. "Ewww gross! I don't want your husband's sweatshirt on my face!" Tahani screamed and faked gagged. "Whatever!" I laughed her and pulled on a shawl then someone knocked on the door. "Hey you girls done? We have been waiting for like ten minutes!" Gabe groaned and kept knocking on the door. "It's boring and the sun is setting soon!" Sean whined. "Come on we can't wait forever" Josh moaned and I opened the door so they all fell on me. "Oww" I screamed in pain. "What in the world are you guys doing!" I yelled at them. "Sorry!!" all three boys said to me. "If you are sorry then get off her!" Tahani yelled at them and they got off me. I got up and dusted myself off. "Okay now beach?" I smiled and they all nodded. 

"Is anyone going in the water?" Josh asked us and I shook my head no. "Oh come on Kayc!!" Sean said and threw me over his shoulder and walked into the water. "Shamu! Don't you dare!!" I screamed not wanting my hair to get wet. "Kayc come on" he said and dropped me into the ocean. "What the heck!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Guess what Sean you have to comb my hair later!" I stuck my tougne out at him and he just laughed. The audacity of that guy and I turn around to see Gabe and Josh carrying Tahani and Tati. "This isn't fair!" Tati yelled while Tahani was hitting Josh until they were dropped. "My hair!!" Tahani shrieked. "Same T same!!" I yelled to her. "Haha I have naturally straight hair!" Tati laughed at us. "WE GET IT" we both yelled at her. "Why don't we take instagram pictures?" Sean suggested and we nodded.

seanlew:

caption: hi we are the weirdo and the lewser!

tagged: kayceericeoffical

-comments-

tahanianderson: when did yall take this photo?

--- kayceericeoffical: at the airport

kayceericeoffical: i told you to use the other one

--- seanlew: nah i like this one better

chloeeast: SHIP

juliandeguzmam13: SHIP

"Why that photo" I groaned at Sean since we were all sitting at the couch in the living room. "I don't know I liked it" Sean smirked at me. "You pervert!" I smiled at him.

W/C- 713

A/N- Short I know I just have no ideas for this book anymore next is the epilouge.