Chapter 2

We had just finished dancing and to my surprise I was very tired. I figured I danced harder then I thought. Sean and I hugged and crowed applauded. Bailey and Ken ran up to us and hugged us. You guys were amazing! Bailey screamed, Are you sure you have never danced together before? Sean and I looked at each other. Yeah we sure we say in perfect sync. But by the time we finished that Tessandra ran up to us and congratulated us. Kayc I know that was your first duet in a very long time but I need you and Sean to duet another piece I did for recording okay? she said. Sean looked at me and I nodded. She explained that there was only a short section she choreographed the rest is freestyle for us to do. We agreed and learned the choreograph pretty fast and we were ready for shooting. The entire class was watching mainly because we still had 45 minutes of class. We had to change outfits cause this piece was called STATION and Tessandra needed it to be perfect. So we gave it everything we got. 

After this dance the crowd erupted even louder then before. Maybe because most of it was freestyle and we just made it up as we went? We still had 30 minutes left of class and Sean and I probably did the most dancing in the entire class today so we were super tired. Then the fire alarm rings. Tessandra literally screams our ears saying this is not a drill. I would have to go outside in a very very very very very very very short dress for a fire THAT IS NOT A DRILL and I basically go into a full blown panic attack. I start bawling my eyes out and I can't breathe and of course I'm shaking with the hiccups. Tessandra runs over to me. Kayc will you be okay I have to go with the rest of the school she asks me. I nod to her telling her I'm fine I'm pretty sure she can tell I'm not fine.  She gives the look and Bailey, Sean, and Ken come running over. Kaycee what's wrong you look very pale Bailey tells me. I'm fine I manage to choke out. You really don't look okay you are also shaking. I'm okay Ken. I suddenly got really light headed after I smelled smoke and I blacked out.

-Sean's POV for obvious reasons-

Kaycee and I had just finished doing 2 duets. I also learned she hadn't done a duet in a long time and I was happy she was okay with me being her first partner in a long time. We had just finished doing a duet called Station and then the fire alarm rang. We all started to head out but we didn't see Kaycee we just assumed she was with Tessandra cause they seemed very close. But before we left the building We looked at Tessandra and she was on the floor with Kaycee and Kaycee was having a panic attack. Tessandra gave us all the look and we ran over. Bailey was telling Kaycee that she was pale and Ken was saying that she was shaking and then we saw the fire and the smoke then she passed out. We didn't really know what to do Tessandra had to go with the rest of the staff. What are we gonna do? Bailey said kind of  frantic. We have a unconscious Kaycee and a fire getting closer to us! We have to run. WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY Ken legit screams at me. No I'm not we have to run through. What about Kaycee? Bailey we are gonna leave Kaycee Sean just said we are gonna run through the fire Ken says. Dude we aren't leaving Kaycee you are gonna carry her I tell him.  Sean you're crazy I am not gonna carry Kaycee all the way through the fire. Fine then Bailey can do it. Yeah no thanks she says. Fine then I guess I'm doing it then. I pick up Kaycee bridal style and I count us off. Are you guys ready? I ask them. They nod. 3 2 1 let's go now! We are running through the fire and the a piece of the roof falls in front of me and Kaycee. I didn't know what to do I ended up running the around to the other side and we made it out. I didn't see Bailey or Ken so I hoped they made it out okay. I dropped Kaycee softly on the grass then everything went black.

W/C- 772

A/N Thanks for reading this chapter!! I love yallll so muchhh thanks for the support on my other stories and my shoutout is for brat_ships

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTTT