{(Y/N)}

There we go, much better.

{Secret admirer}

Ooh, cool!

{(Y/N)}

Y'know I just realized that you could probably be an old man, but I think I can trust you if your someone I know.

Anyway, I have to get ready for school.

Bye stranger!!

~(Y/N) is now Offline~

You sighed and threw your phone in your backpack and went across your messy room, trying not to step on anything because your parents worked late last night and you didn't want to wake them up. You went to your restroom, Brushed your hair, brushed your teeth, and changed into your outfit. A hoodie and jeans. You went back to your bedroom and stuffed your school book in your backpack and shut the door quietly.

You quietly tip toed to the bottom of the stairs, and got some eggs out. You got a pan from the cupboard and put it on the stove. You got some oil and put some on the pan. You cracked the eggs on the pan side/counter, and you watched it drop. You went to your pantry and grabbed two slices of bread and plopped them in the toaster. You waited for the eggs to turn white then you flipped them to make a sunny side eggs. You quickly shoveled them up with a spatula and put them on the plate. You suddenly heard the toaster pop and you flinched the slightest.

You rushed over to grab them, and put them on the plate. You put the eggs on the bread slides and sat down at the table and ate quickly. You had about 20 minutes untill school started, so you could take your time. You had recently got your parents old car and learned how to drive it, so it wouldn't be to slow of a drive from school. It takes about 5 minutes to drive there and you also had to pick someone up. You finished your plate and quietly set it down in the sink and washed it. You went out the front door and inhaled the outside world air.

You had recently gotten off of quarantine, so you could finally go to school again. How is that a good thing—? You had a lot of time to watch anime the whole quarantine so that was an upside. You headed towards your (favorite car type??) and opened the door, and quietly shut the door. You reversed the car and carefully backed out, making sure that there wasn't any cars coming. You backed out safely and head towards Kokichis house. You have been friend ever since diapers, and even though you never agreed to this, your mom offered that you could pick him up and drop him off from school.

You didn't really mind to much but it did get annoying when you were already late. You had about 15 minutes until school started, so you had a lot of time on your hands, because he did live pretty close. You took a right turn and a few houses later you were at his. You already knew that pretty much everyone was asleep in that neighborhood but you honked... About 5 times. Most of the time he would oversleep and you would have to take the secret key in the plant pot and wake him up, but you just weren't feeling it today. You yawned, and waited for 5 minutes

You were almost asleep then all of a sudden you heard a door slam. You jolted up and looked to your side, seeing Kokichi shutting his front door, Extremely loudly. You sighed, and unlocked the door. He opened the car door and shut it equally as loud as the front door. "You know what? My beauty sleep was RUDELY interrupted, by someone. Don't know who though..." his voice trailed off. You chuckled slightly and decided to tell him the tea. "Kokichi, I have something to tell you," you started off "Oooohh, is this a confession?" He asked with a slight shimmer in his eyes.

"Haha yeah, you wish." You boasted. "Awww Your so MEANNNN... 'Kay I feel a lot better now."  He said "anyway, this is what I actually wanted to say, So I woke up to a ding on my phone, right? I looked at the text and it was a stranger. They said that they know me and that their my 'Secret admirer'. I don't know if this is an old man so I don't know what to do. And they also said that they would tell me who they are in a week, my birthday." You ranted to him. "Geez (Y/N), you don't have to make me handle ALL of you problems.." He said. "get out.." you told him "OK OK!! I was kiddinggg— so tell me what they told you." He said.