"No, I just-" Beomgyu returned his gaze to the ceiling, "He seems dangerous is all."

"If you don't know him you can't say that for sure," Kai furrowed his brows and looked at the older confused, "Sorry, but I'm not losing this opportunity. I probably just heard wrong," Kai tried to assure Beomgyu and himself as well.

"You seemed pretty confident about it when you were talking about it just now," Beomgyu scoffed.

"Don't be like that," Kai made his way over to Beomgyu and frowned, "This is a great opportunity to help my career. Besides," Kai giggled and placed his hands on Beomgyu's shoulders, "Soobin is pretty cute and I know for a fact that he's going to be my next boyfriend."

 Beomgyu cracked a smile, "You say that about every boy you meet."

"Not you," Kai stuck his tongue out.

"Thank God," Beomgyu teased back.

"Shut up!" Kai lightly hit his chest.

Beomgyu's smile faded as he became serious once again, "I really don't think it's a good idea to keep doing this."

"Come on Gyu," Kai shook one of Beomgyu's arms, "I understand you're worried but I'm perfectly fine I promise!"

"I just don't trust him."

"You said you don't know him!"

"I-it doesn't matter."

An idea popped into Kai's mind and his eyes lit up, "How about you come with me to visit him today? That way you can see that he's perfectly fine and you won't have to worry anymore!"

Beomgyu gulped.

"What's wrong with you?" Kai asked, growing more concerned.

"Nothing," Beomgyu gave him a warm smile, "What time are you going?"

"Three."

Beomgyu let out a long sigh before returning the smile to his face, "I'll go, but I don't want to stay long. I'm probably going to go to a party tonight since it's Friday."

"That's fine."

-

Soobin looked behind them as they walked away from his house for the third time to see if that kid ever left his house yet.

Yeonjun smacked Soobin's arm, "What are you looking for?"

"It better be one of those Stray Kids members unless you want another beating," Taehyun chimed in.

"Shut up Taehyun," Soobin turned his attention back to the boy who was walking in front of him and Yeonjun.

"Drop dead Soobin."

"Why are you even with us?" Yeonjun asked, "We got Soobin, just like you wanted, so you should head back to base."

"Don't tell me what to do," Taehyun said, not bothering to turn around.

"You're a leader now," Yeonjun sighed, "You have to watch over everyone, not just us."

"Like I said earlier, I can do what I want," Taehyun stretched his arms and rested his bat against the back of his neck.

"If you're going to work with us then get serious," Soobin said, "Did you guys find any new information?"

"We didn't look," Yeonjun explained.