19: Home

So much for being anxious, Win was expecting the worse to come but maybe fate or life doesn't really hate him that much. He expected worse case scenarios from Luke but he got nothing, Instead Luke talked to him like any mature adult would do and apologize for his behavior and that he didn't meant to ruin whatever's between him and Bright. It's good to know that there's still people out there who realizes their wrongdoings and try to make it right.

As for Bright, he is really just hoping for the best. You see, people will end up disappointing you but then again you find yourself being hopeful; Hope is not only for those who have been hoping but also for those who were once hopeless.

Life may not be so beautiful but if you splash colors into it, they can be oddly shaped and stunning in every way. Bright doesn't really care about anything besides pursuing happiness together with Win. He has no plans to change his life in any way and besides Win makes him want to live, Win makes him love and loved.

As the sun sets, Win makes his weird food as bright likes to call it and ever since they got a break from their own busy schedules, home felt so much better and fun. A house full of love and laughters brings luck and maybe Bright was so lucky ever since from the beginning—Win jumps in surprise as Bright carelessly lift him up on the kitchen table and showers him with kisses "What's gotten into you?" Win giggles "Nothing. I just missed you so much. You left bed so soon" Bright says before leaving a peck on his lips again, hands still on his waist "Can we.." without even finishing his sentence Win sighed as if disappointed "No. Im tired" Win says honestly because well Bright wouldn't let him be "Tonight then?"
Win only nodded, cheeks burning red from embarrassment.

Win can get used to this, waking up with bright, sleeping with bright, fight with bright, laugh with bright and make love with bright. He couldn't ask for more, Bright is indeed his home.

And if it isn't still a happy ending, they both don't know what is.

- THE END -

An:// Thank you to those who read my work. I know it isn't satisfactory and its crappy but still thank you. You viewing my work means so much. Im going to write a really really unique story for brightwin on War Between Us: Mates i hope you guys can support it too. <3

And please support the actors as well in their up coming projects in the future, i hope even if they no longer work together we can still support their work.
( im lowkey hoping for a s2 of 2gether ysjshs )

THANK YOU!! 💗💗