12: The Date

The date is today.

Win has no fucking idea where the hell they are going but he knows, with Bright, everything else is okay, so long as he is with Bright.

"You ready baby?" Bright asks as he finishes dressing up only to met a shirtless win "Oh wow. you got nice chest" Bright gay panicked because wow nipples? yes.

"Shut up. Stop staring mister, we got a date to go"

"Warming up is not so bad"

"Huh? warming what? Get the fuck out!"

Win could only laugh at Brights' remarks he  always fools around, everything is just so good to be true. Win can't even believe it himself, how is everything going so smoothly? He has to come to terms of talking things out with Bright seriously. He owes the other an apology after dismissing him as if nothing happened—Win was petty, he admits and as of the moment he doesn't want to risk his happiness. He will fight for it no matter what. "Let's go?" Win says whilst jogging downstairs however upon reaching downstairs he saw his father "D-dad?"

Win and bright only stared at each other as they sat on their long table having a brunch with Win's father. "So, I heard you got into the deans list the first semester Win" his father says whilst munching on its food

"Oh that yeah. P'bright got in too" Win says in response

"Oh r-really?" His father says, gaze on brights direction to which bright responded with a nod, quietly eating his food. "Oh right boys, before i forgot we will have a visitor tonight. It's Mr.Wapirawwit's and his daughter." his father continues

Win knows whats up already, its the stupid arrange marriage again. His father already talked to him about it before but like always he would decline.

"Dad, I have to go now. Saint and I have to do our medical term papers, bye" Win excuses himself when bright stood up on his sit too "We can just go together, I have to go to the university anyway, Im finishing a crime law project with my team" Bright says to which Win just nodded in agreement.

They got inside the car, driving away in silence "So, you knew about that visit?" bright starts to initiate a conversation

"Well yeah but i have been rejecting dad's idea for like four times already. The girl is a lesbian she has a beautiful girlfriend and we're friends, i cant just say yes to that also i have... you too. you know,," Win explains

"Alright alright. don't worry about that because right now its about you and me" Bright says before plastering a smile on his face

They bought tons of foods first before going on to their road trip, Bright decided to have their date on the other side of the city just to be careful. His father could be up to something and Bright surely knows what is it— They reached their destination and Win was amazed by the view, they're near on the mountains. They parked the car beside a huge tree before opening the back of the car as a place for their date.

Placing their mats, blankets and foods "baby look at here" brigh exclaims, phone on hand ready to snap his beautiful view "1, 2 , 3 Smile"

"Let's take a picture together too"

They were enjoying each others company, watching the sunset whilst win cuddled up on bright's chest seizing the moment because..

what if it's their last date?