09: Fool 4 U

Win had never fall asleep that peacefully ever since like he can't even remember when— he woke up in his slumber to the sounds of birds chirping, he slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted by a holy sight. He mentally cursed himself what the fuck is going on? he thought

Win slowly sat up in the bed with his head pounding like a bitch, he groans in pain and cursed himself for drinking so much. Why did he even wake up beside bright? did something happened between them?!

He was mentally and internally screaming that he rushed into the bathroom to check himself— "okay, fuck. fuck. fuck. my hole ain't hurtin' my dick still fine as fuck. my head, hurts..." he says to himself but then "what are this marks?"

A pair of arms wrapped around his waist and Win swears, his soul almost left his body "w-wh-what are you doing?"

"Why did you leave bed so soon baby?" bright mumbles as his chin rests on the youngers' shoulder, face buried on his neck.

"huh?"

"Why? what's wrong?" bright asks now facing the younger hands still on his waist but win quickly detached himself "i-i.. what happened? what happened to you?" Win says dumbly before he cursed himself for being stupid.

"What do you mean what happened? you don't remember?"

"I.. well... you know im not good handling drinks.." win says as an excuse which is half true and not just as he was seeing and being reminded of the events last night. face paints in horror as he puts his hands on his lips and screams "aaahhhh!!!! you pervert!!!"

"What the fuck?"

"You took advantage of me!" Win cries in protest  "baby, no. i did not. it was you who initiated it. come on' baby, its not like we didn't like it" Bright says seductively but jokes on him Win ain't that easy.

"Bitch, first of all, stop calling me baby. I am a grown ass man. I kissed you, im sorry and it doesn't mean anything. It won't happen again." Win says before marching downstairs with a smirk plastered on his face 'bitch you thought i was a softie lil baby' he mumbles under his breath in english.

Win happily grabs his breakfast but Bright, however, is in complete shock. He just told Win everything he went through and why did he ignored the younger but it doesn't mean anything? at all?

Is that how a person feels when they're being neglected? It must be what Win felt.

Bright tried his very best to not think about their stupid kiss and him being fucking vulnerable in front of his Win.

He distracted himself with music; music always helps him recover and forget— he strums his guitar as he began to sing Zayn Malik's Im A Fool For You.

"Cause' im a fool for you, and the things,
    the things you do"

"im a fool for you and the things you do"

He was and always will be a fool for Win.