11: Med + Law

Win said yes.

He said yes to go out with bright and the other has been so clingy to him "Hi baby!" Bright greets as he reached the cafeteria, starbucks coffee on hand for Win "Hi" Win shyly greets back, he's not used to Bright being sweet and all that cute stuff.

The other had also been singing songs for him every night and all of them are Wins' favorite songs now but nothing compares like to Everything.

"So you ready for our date tomorrow?" Bright asks happily whilst Win packed his binders and book into his bag "Right. the date" Win says nervously "Where are we going anyway?"

"Well since im courting you, i wanna be romantic. does it suit me? bright and romantic?" Bright says with a hint of joke to which Win responded with "Bright romantic? you wish! you're like so far from that" Win says, of course denial to the fact that Bright is indeed a romantic man. "Thats sad, would you prefer bright and wild combo then?"

"Good lord. You evil child!" Win exclaims before they both burst into laughters

"I was kidding. unless?" Bright says suggestively, wiggling his brows at Win.

"You're horrible"

"You're lying right now because you haven't felt it for awhile."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Oh my god!"

"Remember at the lagoon?"

"Oh my god no!!! that was such a very very-

"Very nice day" Bright continues whatever the younger was supposed to say and Win only scrunch his nose in disgust— Win can't explain how happy he is at that moment and unlike before he kept it to himself, thinking that if he let others know, he would jinx his own happiness. "I have to get to my pharmacology class in like fifteen minutes, you know my majors are all terrors" Win says sulking because if he's being honest he doesn't wanna leave.

"Alright, Can i walk you to your class then?" Bright asks as he sips on his iced americano

"The nursing girls would literally go wild when they see a Law student specially you, Mister Vahirawit" Win jokes but its all true though he doesn't like it when other people throw themselves to Bright he's just glad the other doesn't show any sort of affection in response, he let them be and leave them alone. "Oh come on, i want to get rid of them. At least if they see us they wouldn't bother me much anymore, right?"

The two walked whilst brights hands rests on the others waist giving it a slight squeeze "stop it" win says "what?"— People are giving them stares and it makes Win anxious "don't worry about them, baby. you're fucking beautiful" Bright whispers before detaching his hands from Wins waist upon reaching the younger's classroom hall and just as Win thought he could finally rest in peace—"Ooh la la~ Who is this fine man i see?" Saint says popping out of nowhere behind Wins' "Shut the fuck up saint" Win says in response through his gritted teeth showing his fake smile "You guys! Metawin has a boyfriend! Its time for you leeches to back off!" Saint exclaims to the rest of their class, receiving a slam from wins thick anatomy book "Saint!!!"

Bright laughs at Wins' being shy, he sees the old win like this, shy and just full on his baby. "Hey baby, im leaving now, i still have my governance class. I'll pick you up. Text me for god sakes so i won't be running around your department like a mad man" Bright says before leaving to which Win nodded in embarrassment.

The rest of the day was spent Saint and Zee teasing him nonstop until its time to go back home. Sitting on Brights' car with The 1975 music on "Somebody Else" playing to which Bright jammed with "This song is nice" Win says "yeah, you know them?"

"not really. you know i don't like bands"

"but you like scrubb? aight' im just gonna pretend i did not heard you say that"

"No silly its not like that. well okay fine its like that"

AN:// The Date next chap uwu