18: A Taste of Pill

"Bright!"

Win jolted as he screamed in horror, Bright was on top of Luke and beating the hell out of him "Bright! Stop! Stop it!" Win moves beside bright pulling the other away as Luke's face bleeds from all the harsh punches from the elder. Bright stopped upon hearing Win's protests "What the fuck is this asshole doing to you?! Are you alright?"

"I am. God, why didn't you call me first?" Win asks whilst guiding Luke to stand up only for Luke to harshly push him away "Don't fucking touch me. And you" Luke paused as he glared at Bright "You will pay for this" and walks out from the two men.

"Who the fuck was that?" Bright was really ranging in anger, he couldn't think straight knowingly an unknown men was harassing his lover "That was Luke, My senior from london."

"A senior huh?" Bright spats bitterly with a hint of sarcasm "A senior wouldn't touch you like that, Win" Bright was driving so fast it had Win worrying but that's not important right now. Bright rarely gets mad and when he does it can really get worse.

As soon as they reach home, Bright remained quiet. Not uttering a single word, he went towards the bathroom immediately taking a shower. Win was battling with himself if he should barged inside or wait for the other to finish— "Why did he touch you like that? You two seemed to be close for me" Bright says as he dries his hair with a towel "Are you suggesting we are more than just seniors and juniors to each other?" Win was furious at that moment but he is holding himself back "I did not. Unless you are?" Bright stared at him as if looking for answers in his eyes "Baby, come on" Bright immediately turned soft upon seeing Win head hung low just like those abandoned baby chicks with its lips pouted "you know i'm not accusing you of anything. Just tell me who's that asshole. I don't trust him. Do you want to transfer hospitals? I can do that for you or do you want him to get fired?" Bright rumbles on and on making his jealousy obvious "Stop it" Win laughs at his boyfriend's stupid remarks "Im not transferring besides i only have a week left. And no silly you cant fire the owner of the hospital"

"You did not answer my question though, why did he touch you like that?"

"He's one of my few regrets while i was away from thailand, from home and from you"

"Is he like an ex boyfriend?"

"No. I don't have ex boyfriend you know that"

"Well then, what is he? is he the type of regret that made you fall for lust instead of love? Is he the one who miserably fail to make you forget about me? Is he that luke you told me about?"

"Uh-huh. He's not important though. I have you now, so please calm down okay? You can't just punch anyone without knowing what's going on, alright?"

"Alright. Noted Baby" Bright says finally giving in but what he saw that night was stuck on his mind. The way that Luke stares at his Win really speaks something else and maybe he was wrong to get his anger ahead of him but you can't really blame a man with jealousy.

As they fall asleep close to each other, Bright's mind was wide awake. He hardly fall asleep and he can't really get the image out of his head. He sighed sitting up on the bed 'what the fuck is wrong with me' he mentally cursed himself.

The next morning, Win tries his best to be normal as possible but Saint and his loud mouth is not helping "Win! Win!!!" Saint whisper yell upon seeing him putting down his stuffs on the room

"What?!"

"Why did Bright punched Doctor Luke? You're really the star of the day. Everyone is talking about you. What the fuck even happened?"

"I don't know okay it just sort of happened. I'll tell you later everyth- Win didn't finished his sentence upon hearing "Patient 12, Code Blue" and Saint rushed out from the room as fast as he can—Win sighed heavily, everyday someone is in critical condition, everyday someone gets admit and definitely, everyday someone dies.

People come and go, indeed.

AN:// Im so sorry the update took so long. I will update everything tomorrow if i can. this is crappy but whatever im sorry. :c online classes are just a bit too much. anyways stay safe everyone <3